• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Secret Egg Event Coming to the US!

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
  • I wouldn't mind getting the Axew or Pansage considering I haven't caught either of them yet. I haven't trained my Pidove but I wouldn't want to abandon it if I get another one through the egg.

So I am hoping for a Pansage or Axew.

Mahtale

Lives are overrated.
    Years
  • I will most likely participate in this event, simply for the sake of "having one". It's only a 20 minute drive, and it's in fact very close to where I attend school; really, it'd be lazy for me not to. Besides, while they may be common Pokemon, events are always fun for me.

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    I will most likely participate in this event, simply for the sake of "having one". It's only a 20 minute drive, and it's in fact very close to where I attend school; really, it'd be lazy for me not to. Besides, while they may be common Pokemon, events are always fun for me.

Same here, and there's a TRU at a mall nearby and my mom goes there a lot so I might as well just tag along and get myself an egg for the heck of it.

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    Grrr... Only for US again :s

I really want to have one of those but I can't.. No Toys 'R Us here dammit!

Logan_AT

Often Lost in Thought
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    My ToysRUs is probably not going to host the event--they didn't do the Ash's Pikachu event so I'm not optimistic that they'll hold this one, either. Meh.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Because I'm not in the US, I won't be able to access this event. If I could access the event, however, I'd try to go for the Axew. The other 2 Pokemon don't appeal to me.

Cataclysmic

A New Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2015
    Yeah, no thanks. Considering the closest TRU (which was still 45 miles or so away) closed a few years ago, I can't justify driving almost 2 hours to get that. Should have been a Wifi event. :/

Nateon

Pokemon Will Be Real One Day!
    Years
  • I picked up an egg on my japanese file and it was Pidove, i only want Kibago/Axew and if it's a Toys R Us only if/when it comes to UK then i'll just consider -- or hope one of the two game files i have will grab it

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    I won't intentionally go get these eggs i mean the axew might be cool and pansage is always sick but they don't know any kool move you cant get anywhere else. I might pull off a drive by if i happen to be driving near a toys R' us thats what i did with celibi with gamestop i was actully on my way home from vacation and it was the last day of the event it was epic.:bandit:

pokecole

Brave Frontier is great.
    Years
  • For me the nearest TRU is about a two hour drive, and i already caught an axew and obviously a pidove... and honestly with my luck i'd just get a pidove, so yeah i'm not even remotely thinking about this one bring on genesect that thing is gonna be awesome!

NamelessGuy

<Insert Witty Title Here>
    Years
  • Although I live in one of the biggest suburban areas in the US, I strangely don't live near a TRU. Driving a couple hours out of my way just to obtain two Pokemon I've already caught is a bit pointless.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • My friend and I are going to tomorrow :3 I hope I don't get the Pidove! x.x

Hectic

Dew yew liek Tyranitars?
    Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2013
    I plan on getting it for collection purposes. Whatever 2 I don't recieve I'll obtain from my clan mates.

Back