• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Seed bby or Cotton bby?

Which do you like more?

• Seed bby (Churine)

Votes: 37 78.7%
  • Cotton bby (Monmen)

Votes: 10 21.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
Years
  • Tough question. Monmen has that really adorable quirkiness to it, but Churine is the classic kind of cute. ;;
    Of course, if we could take their evolutions into account, Erufuun wins. Always.

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
    Years
  • Seed bby is definitely the cutest of these two.

Considering evolutions though, I'd definitely go with Cotton bby. Sheepy McFluffers~ So cute.

Devil Flamingo

→ Loves Defense
    Years
  • Hmmm, well, I'm odd. I definitely prefer Elfoon to Doredia (much better Grass type, hands down, both design-wise and battle-wise), but I don't care much for Monmen's design...

...So I voted for Churine instead. :]

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I like Churine because it evolves into Doredia the prettiest Unova Pokemon, IMO. Monmen and Erufuun are lacking in offense, though.

The Red Chain

I've always loved seed bby more since the moment I saw it. Monmen is cute but nowhere near as cute as Churine and absolutely outclassed by it's evo, and in that same breath, Erufuun just cannot beat Doreida.

But! Since we are talking about pre-evos, definitely Churine. Prettier and cuter to me. ^^

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Cotton Bby is cuter IMO :)

But I prefere Seed Bby's evolution, but since we're basing this on Seed & Cotton Bby, I'll vote for Cotton Bby

Ayselipera

But I prefere Seed Bby's evolution, but since we're basing this on Seed & Cotton Bby, I'll vote for Cotton Bby

This thread hasn't been posted in for over a month. Threads which haven't been posted in for 30 days are considered inactive and should not be posted in after that time. If you want to talk about this same topic then you must make a new thread for it. Next time please remember to check the post date of the last post in a thread so you know whether or not it is still acceptable to post in that thread.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back