• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Seems PC's changed alot...well im back again for another RMT =)

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
Years
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    Sky Form Shaymin. The new 'every team has one' Pokemon. Luckily, this time around there are 100% counters to it.

Salamence got Outrage in Platinum, so running DDMence is daft now.

What makes skymin so good i cant find it's stats anywhere =/

And does daft mean like, bad? =/

Years
  • https://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/492.shtml

It's stats are at the very bottom.

err...he means unnecessary, but I wouldn't say it's fundamentally true.
    Daft in that context is refering more to something foolish.

Actually ScarfMence with Outrage has become a potent threat, so I can't why DDMence + Outrage wouldn't do the same...

I can see NP Togekiss as threat. Not a huge one, but Flamethrower variants would be worse.

Lunar Fang

Vicious-Valiance
    Years
  • Daft in that context is refering more to something foolish.

Actually ScarfMence with Outrage has become a potent threat, so I can't why DDMence + Outrage wouldn't do the same...

You can interpret it either way, but the same meaning is implied. >_>
    I just put it the nicer way. Bottom line, DDmence isn't foolish at all, at most it's just not as popular. =/

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    Daft in that context is refering more to something foolish.

I can see NP Togekiss as threat. Not a huge one, but Flamethrower variants would be worse.

scarfmence seems cool...and NP togekiss has been ok with baton pass...

anyways, what do you guys think about the above dragonite??

Hey i changed my metagross to an agiligross an also i have to ask what to do with mences set or should i scrap him for someone else...this is so hard to do since i have no idea what to expect from platinum =/

Last edited:
    Back