• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Senpaiest

Detox

What will be your next attempt to get me to watch Panpan Sekken?

Detox

Have the Cicadas invaded your domain as they have mine...and are they leaving their various body parts scattered on the hood of your car like they are mine >__>

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    Do you love playing horror games? What was the most terrifying horror game you ever played?

What's your favourite alcoholic beverage?

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Have you seen Shugo Chara?

Favorite anime Genre?

Favorite Background or supporting character?

How long have you and your boyfriend been together?

What do you love most about him?

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    How did you get into Animal Crossing? Favorite game/villager? I love Animal Crossing so much 8)

I got into it when Wild World came out on the DS! I think it got it because I loved watching X-Play on G4. They reviewed it, and it looked like something I would like. Who would have thought I'd still be so in love with the series :)

My favorite villagers are Ruby, Julian, Agent S, Bob, Pecan, and Stitches!

Have the Cicadas invaded your domain as they have mine...and are they leaving their various body parts scattered on the hood of your car like they are mine >__>

No :( are they gone now? I've only seen a cicada exoskeleton once, actually.

Do you love playing horror games? What was the most terrifying horror game you ever played?

What's your favourite alcoholic beverage?

I long Markiplier play horror games more than I like play them haha. I played Amnesia and Outlast, though. Loved them both!

Have you seen Shugo Chara?

Favorite anime Genre?

Favorite Background or supporting character?

How long have you and your boyfriend been together?

What do you love most about him?

I was super addicted to Shugo Chara a while back, actually!

Probably slice of life, comedy, and action/adventure.

Favorite background/supporting character?
    Senpaiest
    Senpaiest
    Senpaiest

NO BUT REALLY UMMM definitely Mikorin from Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun owo

Two and a half years!

I love him for his sense of humor, he doesn't know he's actually really cute, his smile... Too much to list.

Hello. We have yet to meet, so I shall introduce myself. I am Bardothren, writer extraordinaire, and crafter of fan-fics. I haunt PC's playground, and I've taken up a few roleplays. I'm also an avid anime fan, and though I'm tempted to throw down the gauntlet and see which of us has seen the most anime, I don't feel like going through and listing every anime series I've sampled and completed.

Instead, I'll ask less involved questions. Ready? Here goes.

First, what was the anime that got you hooked to anime?

Second, what's your least favorite anime? Least favorite protagonist? Least favorite villain?

Third, have you ever seen Baccano!? If not, drop everything and watch it now. I'll be the first to admit that the first episode is confusing, but every episode from then on is brilliant.

I guess that's it for now. I may ask more questions in the future.

Hi there, nice to meet you! You can call me Risa owo

It was Inuyasha in 6th grade :) I watched Cardcaptor Sakura, Sailor Moon and DBZ, but I didn't know they were anime. Just thought they were cartoons, so I don't count those as what got me hooked haha.

Least favorite anime ughhhh ummmm. Probably Bleach. I always thought it was overrated, never caught my attention, and when I gave it a try, I watched the first season and decided I didn't care lmao.

I looooove Baccano!. It's one of the ones I always recommend it to people :) I also love DURARARA!!

Last edited:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Oooh! I got one... What are your top 5 animu pairings? (Whether or not they are canon doesn't matter. ;) )

Does it have to be anime? Cause

Flynn Scifo x Yuri Lowell - Tales of Vesperia
    Riku x Sora - Kingdom Hearts
    Yasuyoshi Sano x Kazuma Mikura - Air Gear
    Kamina x Simon - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
    Gold x Silver - Pokemon Special

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Can we ask for a top 5 pairings that are heterosexual this time? :P

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    日本語で聞いてもいい?w
    (文法が悪いならごめんw 私にもまだまだ勉強必要さ)

では
    ① なぜ私のどうぶつの森クラブにまだ入ってないの?
    ② ラーメンが好きですか?
    ③ いつからアニメを見ていたの?
    ④ いつか日本で暮らしたいの?
    ⑤ いったい誰の先輩ですか?

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    What is a good anime to waste your summer vacation on?

What is your favorite holiday?

If you had the ability to enter and leave anime worlds at will, would you ever return to the real world?

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Can we ask for a top 5 pairings that are heterosexual this time? :P

They mostly don't exist lmao! Bromance is once of my favorite things about anime, so hetero pairings are kind of uninteresting. I'll list off a few that I actually did like, though!

- Akihito Kanbara x Mirai Kuriyama (Kyoukai no Kanata)
    - Kamina x Yoko (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
    uhhhh
    I honestly think think those are the only ones :(

What are some of your most expensive purchases? Not in a video game.

MY CAR. Spent about $6000 on it.

日本語で聞いてもいい?w
    (文法が悪いならごめんw 私にもまだまだ勉強必要さ)

では
    ① なぜ私のどうぶつの森クラブにまだ入ってないの?
    ② ラーメンが好きですか?
    ③ いつからアニメを見ていたの?
    ④ いつか日本で暮らしたいの?
    ⑤ いったい誰の先輩ですか?

Sure you can! I don't understand as much as I should, considering the amount of time I've been into anime /o\ Gonna do my best to not have to send this through a translator aaaa (I only know what I've picked up through the years)

o1. I'm not in the Animal Crossing club because I'm a seasoned pro at forgetting I joined things/made commitments/ etc. I'd love to go join, but I'd just forgot ;_;

o2. I love ramen! I usually make it into egg drop soup and add some frozen vegetables and stuff. Then, I only use like half of the seasoning packet, because fuck all that sodium.

o3. I don't quite understand this one, something about cartoons. I don't watch them much ;w;?

o4. I'd love to visit Japan- in fact my boyfriend and I plan on going there for our honeymoon when we get married. He wants to see the culture and the landscape, and I want to geek. We're a strange couple. I don't think I'd like to live there, though.

o5. Umm something about senpai owo;

What is a good anime to waste your summer vacation on?

What is your favorite holiday?

If you had the ability to enter and leave anime worlds at will, would you ever return to the real world?

You can waste your summer vacation on any anime! I think I wasted one on TTGL, and another on Hayate no Gotoku.

My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving -w-

I'd enter and nice and cheery and SAFE anime, like Kimi to Boku or Tsuritama. I've said it before and I'll say it again; anyone who wants to be in an anime that's even slightly violent is FUCKING CRAZY AND NEEDS HELP.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    Sure you can! I don't understand as much as I should, considering the amount of time I've been into anime /o\ Gonna do my best to not have to send this through a translator aaaa (I only know what I've picked up through the years)

haha! i'm sorry for being confusing c: because of your beautiful Japanese reply on the first page of this thread i thought you were fluent or something o:

i asked:
    3: How long have you been watching Anime for?
    5: Whose senpai are you?

and i'll add some new ones since i'm here anyway. i'm sorry if any of these are double, if so, just ignore them D:

6. Who is your (current) husbando?
    7. What is your favourite pizza topping?
    8. What anime character archetype are you most like?

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    haha! i'm sorry for being confusing c: because of your beautiful Japanese reply on the first page of this thread i thought you were fluent or something o:

i asked:
    3: How long have you been watching Anime for?
    5: Whose senpai are you?

and i'll add some new ones since i'm here anyway. i'm sorry if any of these are double, if so, just ignore them D:

6. Who is your (current) husbando?
    7. What is your favourite pizza topping?
    8. What anime character archetype are you most like?

That was all Google translate haha. I'm a little better with romanji than I am with characters. I'm just bad at differentiating them, takes me a while ;w;

o3. Since 6th grade, knowingly. I grew up on Cardcaptors, Sailor Moon, and Dragon Ball Z(like everyone else), but I just thought they were cartoons. Inuyasha was my first anime, and I actually read the manga before I watched the show :)

o5. Syn's senpai, but he has no respect u_u

o6. Always and forever, Flynn Scifo ♥
    Senpaiest

o7. I love chicken, mushrooms and diced tomatoes on my pizza owo...

o8. I've gotten a lot of them. Boke, more than most. If you want my Tsukkomi to match my Boke, it would definitely be Syn. I think that's the closest, though I've gotten Tsundere(who hasn't), and Yandere(lmao) too.

Detox

Why don't you tell them who the real senpai in this relationship is

If you could be a small animal for a day which one would you be and why?

Back