• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen September CoroCoro Revealed / Pokemon Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
    • 633/139 - ????? - Basic - Pseudo Legendary - Dark/Dragon
    • 634/140 - ????? - Stage 1 - Pseudo Legendary - Dark/Dragon
    • 635/141 - ????? - Stage 2 - Pseudo Legendary - Dark/Dragon: Is a three headed hydra, with black and blue tones. Starts with one head in its Basic form, evolves and gets two heads, and then this final form have three.
    ^^ From Pokébeach... It is indeed going to be hydra-ish

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    :/ is it true? 3-headed sounded a little freakish to me
    , but then i remembered-> dodrio, dugtrio and others

it goes from 1 to 2 to 3 heads, i find it fontastic
    i was hoping for a trishula-isk pokemon& i got it :D

Years
    • Seen today
    Ohhh, really? What a bummer :( That doggie would be such a good new eevee. >< I expect it to change its type after it evolves, because normal type pokemon=boring, and I really need to have him in my team.
    Normal - boring? There are several normal types that I absolutely love.

But, what Forever said is possible. If so, I see several Plate-like items for each of the physical types (Eevee has the special ones) that change its appearance, type, and moves for the different forms. Though, I don't see that happening.

Boarbeque

Deep Voiced Nerd
    Years
    its supposed to evolve into a shiz tzu (how ever you spell it) so i doubt it :/

im hoping theres more considering we have pages:
    2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,(14&15, even though its either fake,or corocoro failed big time),27,28,29,30,31,32,33
    so we are missing pages 1,11-13(& possible 14&15), 16-26.
    so either those pages have nothing on pokemon, or we are still waiting on them :) *crosses fingers for more*

its a 2stager according to PokeExperto, & since hes been right for once, ill have to believe him

its technically not a spider since it only had 6legs ;)
    gotta love biological loop holes ;)

This is probably a different dog pokemon.

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    This is probably a different dog pokemon.

506/012 - ????? - Basic - Normal: A small dog-like Pokemon. Probably a breed of the Shih Tzu race (but with brown-golden hair).
    507/013 - ????? - Stage 1 - Normal: Longer dog-like Pokemon, has same face but with mustache. Face and legs are golden, body is dark gray.
    508/014 - ????? - Stage 2 - Normal: A dog-like Pokemon that resembles an adult Shih Tzu but with a longer body. Long mustache and black-to-gray body.

nope :)

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Trishula is a stupid card.... so bad for the game ....

where did Pokemon experto get all the infos of the Pokes and there looks?

*rolls eyes* thats why any real competitive duelist runs one

he says a "special source"

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
    Normal - boring? There are several normal types that I absolutely love.
    I agree that that there are some nice ones, i love exploud but i find it boring, it would be much better if it was ground or something, and most of other normal ones are annoying and useless. At least i see them that way :P

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    I agree that that there are some nice ones, i love exploud but i find it boring, it would be much better if it was ground or something, and most of other normal ones are annoying and useless. At least i see them that way :P

meowth = payday
    bibarel = perfect HM slave
    zangoose = uber attack
    linoone = super fast,add extremespeed = sweeper
    swablu = evolves into the most cutest badass dragon tank ever :P
    exploud = best special/physical attacker ive seen amongst normals :)
    slaking = sub+focus punch = 1hko!
    theres plenty of normal pokemon that are worth while& they have expansive move pools :)
    only normals the suck are the 1st route ones& probably that lil shiz tzu :P

at least trishula wont be released until spring 2011...

too bad they never released lightsworns :P but sadly archtypes exist., now the metagame is chock full of wannabes coping each other.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2013
    Well, if that rumored list from Pokebeach is true (they claim it's from a really good source), then this will be the best generation in Pokemon history. They're obviously innovating (with no evos or prevos of old pokemon and many new type combos) and I'm just so excited. In regards to these new CoroCoro scans, I love everything I see. The triple gym is going to be great. I hope there's an option to triple battle later in the game (like the gym rematches). And this is the first generation that I'll choose the Fire starter. I hate the type combination, but they look awesome.

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Well, if that rumored list from Pokebeach is true (they claim it's from a really good source), then this will be the best generation in Pokemon history. They're obviously innovating (with no evos or prevos of old pokemon and many new type combos) and I'm just so excited. In regards to these new CoroCoro scans, I love everything I see. The triple gym is going to be great. I hope there's an option to triple battle later in the game (like the gym rematches). And this is the first generation that I'll choose the Fire starter. I hate the type combination, but they look awesome.

i completely agree, minus the fire beginner whos just gross once he evolves.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    meowth = payday
    zangoose = uber attack
    theres plenty of normal pokemon that are worth while& they have expansive move pools :)

too bad they never released lightsworns :P but sadly archtypes exist., now the metagame is chock full of wannabes coping each other.

Lulwut?

Zangoose Uber attack? What are you on? Want uber attack go for something Like T-tar or Metagross

Linnone a sweeper .-.

Exploud is outclassed with attack by Snorlax. Slaking's traunt has trouble setting up Subpunch.

Stick to Yugioh, Volroc.

Once again *Squeals* Im to exited I want Rudolph's dad .-.

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Lulwut?

Zangoose Uber attack? What are you on? Want uber attack go for something Like T-tar or Metagross

Linnone a sweeper .-.

Exploud is outclassed with attack by Snorlax. Slaking's traunt has trouble setting up Subpunch.

Stick to Yugioh, Volroc.

Once again *Squeals* Im to exited I want Rudolph's dad .-.

swords dance

belly drum

not really :/ snorlax become pitiful gen4 considering how good it was in gen3

gastro acid :P

please most of this i took off smogon so i guess they should go back to yugioh huh? :P

Hahahahahaha

What is gross about its evo, his evo is the coolest of all the other starters evos, his final evo is a little uglier then the rest of them(reminds me of rhyperior) but is still cool o.o

its a sumo wrestler mixed with john cena thats how its gross :P

Last edited:

Perriechu

Years
    Whilst Linoone is setting up it becomes a sitting Duck.

Slaking's traunt has crippled it's sweeping potential.

If Snorlax is pitiful, why is it in OU whilst Exploud is still crawling around UU

once again whilst Zangoose and Linoone set up Infernape and other fighters can come and decimate them with one hit. Zangoose has low speed. Linoone has Low attack.

When I said go back to Yugioh, not just for what you said, about when you were saying the images were Fake. You couldn't accept it that they were real.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
    meowth = payday
    zangoose = uber attack
    Meowth-sux, bibarel-sux, zangoose-sux, linoone-sux, swablu(its not normal ITS DRAGON!!) exploud-lame(but i like the looks :D) slaking-ugh...sux!
    hahahahahahah jk :P

-.- u should go to jail for that, as it said, tzu doggie has 2 evos, which means he will not sukk -.- (probably/i hope)

Perriechu

Years
    Meowth-sux, bibarel-sux, zangoose-sux, linoone-sux, swablu(its not normal ITS DRAGON!!) exploud-lame(but i like the looks :D) slaking-ugh...sux!

hahahahahahah jk :P

-.- u should go to jail for that, as it said, tzu doggie has 2 evos, which means he will not sukk -.- (probably/i hope)

Swabby is Normal/Flying it then evolves into Dragon/Flying.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Nobody should go to jail. D: We all can have our opinions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back