• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sexuality

What's your sexuality?

• Heterosexual

Votes: 45 69.2%
  • Bisexual

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • Homosexual

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • Pansexual

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Other

Votes: 4 6.2%

• Total voters

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    They like to lay with cook-ware.

Pansexuality is the attraction to pure personality and not gender.

I'm gay, if you couldn't tell already.

I couldn't tell >_>

Anyway

MEN, MEN, MEN, MEN

Anyway... I would place my self in the Bi-sexual category.

Not enough to be Homosexual but too much to be a Heterosexual.

I'd say Im about 40% - straight 60% Homo.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    For me I've always been accused of being attracted to the same gender, but I know I'm not as I could not picture myself with the same gender neither the opposite. I've never been really interested in any type of relationship, I'd rather get on with life than fussing about relationships or sex, it's just never been my thing. Because of this I've always been the odd one out with all my friends who pair themselves with their significant other (then I have to comfort them if they break up with them). I've never had a crush on a person neither. I'd consider myself as an Asexual, but once I get older I'm sure I will change my mind in which gender I would prefer to be with.

As for others being in a relationship with the same gender, I personally do not mind. If it makes that person happy they deserve that happiness, I do not think that someone should take that away.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    For all intents and purposes, I think of myself as Asexual, as in I have no interest in sexual contact with anyone male or female. I do have a purely aesthetic attraction to the female body, but it's more along the lines of "I wanna hold her forever and never let go" than "I wanna sex her up". XD

So yeah, heteroromantic asexual is me. :D

so yeahh this sounds like me pretty much. so i huess im hetero.... what he said.

my only intrest with females are to like "hold her close" and ect, the romantic stuff. i also been called a casanova(?) and gentleman allot. :D

femtrooper

Starfleet Commander
    Years
    I am heterosexual, been with the same man for 6 years and we plan on getting married. I am all for equality as well, because we were born this way! :) ...yes, I like Lady Gaga.^^

And although, I am not a person who wants f@#! all the time, but I'm telling you this, it is important to a relationship. It's magical! :)

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2024
    thats odd there hasn't been a flood of homosexuals in this thread
    Guess it's time for me to start the chain!

(Yes, I am homosexual)

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
    Well for now im hetrosexual. Possibly Bi? Who knows. I would 'experiment' with other females and can see myself having a relationship with one, but..... I'm just not sure abput my sexuality. I'm completly respectful of everyones sexuality. I don't care that my brothers gay, or that my other brothers straight. But if I ever start having feelings for another girl I tend to block it away since I don't think it would work with any of the girls I know. But I mostly have feelings for guys. I think I'm hetrosexual.... But if a girl... hmmmmm ask me a few years, I should be certain by then

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Yeeahh, I'm bi. Or maybe I'm pansexual, since it's more about personalities for me, and rarely physical.
    -shrug-

Project.

Tarot reading;
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 5, 2010
    I don't care about looks and all that appearance stuff. This is a heavy subject. I know I want to get married and have children and all that stuff; so I suppose I'd say Heterosexual. But About 20% of me is like a cross from Bisexuality and Pan-sexuality, because I can be at sometimes interested in another female because of their personality and partly the appearance, but more the personality. Sexuality is hard to explain. Partly because for 2 million years, You have to assume that 95% of humans (im a strong believer in human evolution) were likely heterosexual, because they were not exposed to modern-day environments, and it was harder to live when the average human lifespan was about 25, so you'd have to have kids somehow in order to ensure your species' survival. So humans were not used to having this spurt of change in sexuality. I have nothing against bisexuals, and If another female hits on me or something I would take it, but not necessarily be interested.

I had just looked up Pan-sexuality, at first I thought it was sort of a branch-off of bisexuality but I read more and possibly Gender is non-existent, like it doesn't matter, so that clearly deserves its own name.

You can easily assume everyone is different. And you shouldn't have to judge someone because of their mix of their personality, heritage, or sexuality. And they all fall into the same trait - You.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    I'm 95% heterosexual. I do admit that I am attracted to the male form as well, but no where near enough to consider myself bi. I have considered it, but I realized that I don't desire a relationship, romantic or sexual, enough with a male. I am however, extremely attracted to women, but I never seem to meet girls who meet my personal requirements without being taken or gay.

Years
    Another one of these threads...?
    As in all the other sexuality threads, and in the sexuality discussion in the GSA social group, I'm going to reference the Kinsey scale.

0 Exclusively heterosexual
    1 Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual
    2 Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual
    3 Equally heterosexual and homosexual; bisexual.
    4 Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual
    5 Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual
    6 Exclusively homosexual
    X Asexual, Non-Sexual

I label myself as a 6.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    I am straight, although I may seem quite gay. I am attracted to girls, and have never been attracted to any male before, although I am rather girly myself :L

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    Hetero. Though I prefer female company, I think. It's easier for me to make female friends? They seem to come to me anyway ;) Though chillin' with the guys is cool too. I guess it's because I have 2 sisters and my dad wasn't around most of the time and my mum's sisters were always around. Baitin' my life out I am xD

I can't picture myself in a relationship other then Hetero. Just can't :)

Fyreflies

Blazin' trails through Kanto
    Years
    I think I'm a pretty solid bisexual, and I've dated both men and women... plus one trans. Pretty much everything works for me as long as we're compatible and we find each other overall attractive.

I really don't understand "pansexual" at all. Just seems like a fancy way of saying bisexual who's not very sexual.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I have considered myself, bisexual to homosexual quite a few times, but I've finally figured myself out, yes I'm a homosexual boy, I feel great for finally setting myself in the right place, without having to worry about it always, I don't have any attraction to females really, but I still consider them pretty and other things.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    assuming you mean sexuality in terms of sexual preference, well, it's just what it sounds like. and i don't think it boils down to the gender-specific homosexuality and heterosexuality- which, with all these other terms becoming more prominent in the spectrum of sexual orientations (bisexuality, asexuality, pansexuality) our culture might be slowly grasping. i think each individual has a different level of sexual attraction towards other individuals for different reasons, but society has instilled the idea that sexuality is all to do with gender, so there's all this unnecessary fuss over sexual ethics and what not.

I agree with this although I am entirely -romantically- and -sexually- heterosexual. Though I can find attractive features in other females and other gender forms.. I don't find them romantically or sexually attractive; it's just "hey that girl's pretty" and that's as far as it goes- there's no actual attraction there. :/ It's as deep as "hey that wall colour is pretty" to put it really bluntly..

Back