• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shadow's Graphix Shop!^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

[HoN] Jereziah

Till DEATH do us part!
    Years
    @The Great Dark Red X: Here yah go! Sorry for the late reply...Hope yah like it!

@Squirturtle_: Here you go Water Lover! Hope yah like it!

DSLitegamer1994

look into my eye
    Years
    The link doesn't work for me either. Upload the picture to photbucket or imageshack or something like that.
    How about this one,

I want you to do it liek that^^^^^^^
    Demikid-thanks a lot i did it!!!,i now just my banner lol.Then you'll be sure that i'll back back.Once again thanks

Last edited:

Sandro™

Retired!
    Years
    thanks Sandro! why would no one request u? ur work r better than me.i dnt even know how to animate, could u teach me?seriously.

Hmmm maybe its because im not good at all... animate kinda took a while... and im not so good at it yet... im still training... and i reead a tutorial of photoimpact...

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    ...1 rule in this shop (Personally made by me!) Is too never put yourself or any other member down. Your userbanners are great, perhaps it is because Demikid is on at the right time, so they could get it quicker.

M i n a t o //

Listen to the Stereo
    Years
    Who: Super~Sonic
    Type: Regular banner
    Banner/avatar: Both please
    Dimensions: 400x130
    Render: This or if you can't work with that use this.
    Text: "The wind sails over the water's surface. Quietly, but surely...
    Color Scheme: Crimson reds and dark reds
    Other: If you use the the first render, could you shrink it a little bit?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Drawicia

the artist of evil
    Years
    hello me again.

banner/avatar: avatar
    dimensions: hmmmmmmmmmm.............. surprise me
    render: https://i33.tinypic.com/2yzk08n.jpg
    text: drawicia~ cute yet deadly
    color scheme: again... surprise me
    who i want to do it: Demikid

and i know that the image is really big... i uploaded it off my camera.
    is there any chance that you could make it smaller? if not, than just forget my request.

[HoN] Jereziah

Till DEATH do us part!
    Years
    Now i see it...Does it look good?

hello me again.

banner/avatar: avatar
    dimensions: hmmmmmmmmmm.............. surprise me
    render: https://i33.tinypic.com/2yzk08n.jpg
    text: drawicia~ cute yet deadly
    color scheme: again... surprise me
    who i want to do it: Demikid

and i know that the image is really big... i uploaded it off my camera.
    is there any chance that you could make it smaller? if not, than just forget my request.

The biggest size of my userbars are the same ones as my examples...its not surprising huh?
    and the color scheme....thats not in my request form....give me an image for the background of the userbar.....

Last edited:
    Years
    Banner and Request from
    Banner/avatar: banner
    Dimensions: Just a normal size..
    Render: https://pokemoncharacters.com/blog/wp-images/celebi_of_the_month.gif
    Text: It has to have Pokemon Breakdown on it it is for my hack :)
    Color Scheme: Bit lighter green not the bright one but the smooth one :P and White and a little dark grey black please
    Other: Maybe that the sprite from celebi sticks out of the box a little ooh and that the outer thingy is transparent instead of white :)

Sandro's Userbar Form:
    Name: Pokemon Breakdown
    Position of text: Centered please
    Background: Some nice smoothe green color with white and a little bit dark grey
    Sprites: Can You use a celebi sprite and the normal FR/lg hero Overworld sprite :)
    Text Font: visitor
    Color Of Text: can it be 1px white with a 1px black line round it :)
    Animation: Can you animate the ow sprite and the text like it just smoothly gets visible :)

Btw Love all of your work :)

Sandro™

Retired!
    Years
    Banner and Request from
    Banner/avatar: banner
    Dimensions: Just a normal size..
    Render: https://pokemoncharacters.com/blog/wp-images/celebi_of_the_month.gif
    Text: It has to have Pokemon Breakdown on it it is for my hack :)
    Color Scheme: Bit lighter green not the bright one but the smooth one :P and White and a little dark grey black please
    Other: Maybe that the sprite from celebi sticks out of the box a little ooh and that the outer thingy is transparent instead of white :)

Sandro's Userbar Form:
    Name: Pokemon Breakdown
    Position of text: Centered please
    Background: Some nice smoothe green color with white and a little bit dark grey
    Sprites: Can You use a celebi sprite and the normal FR/lg hero Overworld sprite :)
    Text Font: visitor
    Color Of Text: can it be 1px white with a 1px black line round it :)
    Animation: Can you animate the ow sprite and the text like it just smoothly gets visible :)

Btw Love all of your work :)

Hmmm... okay i made it. but i wanna let you know that i did not animate it cause i cannot do it with only objects yet. i am currently practicing with the animate thing... so for know i can only do those i showed. Im sorry for the dissapointment. but i still have your banner. I hope its like you wanted it although its not animated.

Here you go:

And again i am sorry. :(
    PS: Now that i finnaly had a request my photoshop crashed and stopped working >.<

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back