• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shaving

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    -How often do you shave, if at all?
    I haven't seen myself with a beard, so I dunno how good I'll look. I'm starting to get enough hair that I might want to start shaving regularly... but for now, I just wait until it gets long enough to start looking bad.

-Do you like shaving?
    No.

-When was the last time you cut yourself?
    Never.

MysticFlames

~Fedoras~
    Years
    Do you prefer smooth, or rugged faces?
    Smooth, merely because I don't like the prickly feeling of stubble/beard. =|

Do you force your boyfriend to shave?
    I don't force him to, but oftentimes, he does so because I've told him that I don't like the prickly feeling. I mean, he still likes being cleanly shaven, but normally he wouldn't shave if he's home all day or something. If I come over, however, he'll then go through the effort to shave. I always feel bad.

Years
    I'm lucky, because my facial hair is blond (even though my hair is brown), so I don't have shave as often as others. I probably shave once every week or two.

-Do you like shaving?
    I don't like it, but I don't hate it.

I've always used an electric shaver, so I've never cut myself while shaving.

Years
    For the Blokes/Mates/Dudes/Bros

I don't 'shave', I have a trimmer which just cuts it down to stubble, and once a week I would say.

-Do you like shaving?
    I hated shaving. It took too long and was a pain in the ass. That is why I trim.

Very long time ago. I was very good at shaving.

Years

Every second day. I like to keep my face smooth and clean.
    -Do you like shaving?
    Eh. I wouldn't call it fun, but it's not horrible, either.
    Electric razor = no cutting. :P Yes, I'm lazy.

Years
    Well, I don't typically shave... I take my trimmer to it when my facial hair starts bothering me when I try to fall asleep, which almost reliably happens every couple weeks lately.

-Do you like shaving?
    I don't mind it.

Um... I think its been since the first time I properly shaved myself at 15, and, even then, I don't think I actually cut myself that time.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    About once a week. I trim my goatee and get rid of my moustache and jawline stubble.

-Do you like shaving?
    I don't particularly like or dislike it, just like I don't particularly like or dislike showers or brushing my teeth. XD

High school. Wearing facial hair was against the school's dress code, so my principal gave violators a palmful of shaving cream and a cheap disposable razor and told them to shave in the bathroom. The onr time I was caught, I had never used a razor before, just an electric one, so I came out with quite a few nicks. XD

Years
    About once a week.

-Do you like shaving?
    Not really.

Three weeks ago, lol.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Do you shave any area of your body?
    ... Yeah...
    Actually, other than my face, I use my trimmer anywhere else. It's only better for other body parts, because shaving can create that feeling of burn, and it isn't comfortable or healthy.

Do you do this for your own personal preference or because it's what's accepted amongst your friends/people around you?
    Personal preference. Since when is the last time I took what people think about my looks more than a bit seriously?

How often do you shave, if at all?

When I'm not needing it, then it's every other day, or sometimes every two day. When I'm going somewhere constantly, then depending on my mood it would be everyday, because I like to appear clean on facial hair at times around people.

Do you like shaving?

Not really. I wish this was done by some kind of magic, where I could control how much beard and other hair I want at a specific day. That way, I could get clean or rough - anyone I wanted at anytime, because I really do feel like switching every once in a while.

When was the last time you cut yourself?
    Must have been almost a year. I rarely cut myself even how I make it work without gel/foam, because I guess I'm just too good with it. The rare times I do scratch myself, it seems to be almost always around my upper lip...

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    Do you shave?
    Yes - mostly just my legs. My mother has actually insisted on getting me laser hair removal for my underarms and bikini line, so I don't have to shave there. But it hurts like a *insert profanity of your choice.*

Do you do this for your own personal preference or because it's what's accepted amongst your friends/people around you?
    I think it'd be sort of accurate to say it's my personal preference to shave because it's what's accepted. Girls are supposed to shave their legs, and sue me if I'm a conformist and want to look well-kept.

How often do you shave?
    During the warmer months: in a good week, I'll shave twice. Most of the time, it'll be once every week. But when I can get away with wearing jeans everyday, I'll probably shave once a month.

Do you like shaving?

Not at all. I find it a chore.

When was the last time you cut yourself?
    I honestly can't remember... a few months ago, I guess.

Back