• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shaymin & Skymin Fanclub~

Shaymin or Skymin?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Roconza

Crazy girl say wha?
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    I'm just sick of people belly aching about how much they hate skymi and wish PK's was real. Get over it PK's is fake and skymi is real. Fist off people blew it way out of proportion and it needs to be forgotten. I mean how can any one call them selves a sheimi fan if they hate skymi!? That's like saying you love obama but hate the fact he's black. Skymi is a part of sheimi and there's no escaping that.

rant over

If you have a US pal maybe you can get them to snag you one and then have them trade with you.

@Serene

4 kids no longer works on the Pokemon dub. Pokemon USA now handles the US dub of the anime and they have been doing a very good job of it. So far they have done very lilltle edting and damage. There choice of voice actor what I'm worried about.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Ah, seriously? Guess I didn't notice XD But wait, who'd they choose as a voice actor? *goes to check*

Well, at least it isn't Miley Cyrus X_X But I remember her playing Misty in that movie.

Anyhow, I can't wait to see Skymin in action =D

Roconza

Crazy girl say wha?
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    Misty's actor did Maylenein the anime didn't you notice? I don't think Misty's appeared since the switch with happened around the battle frontier.

Well, at least it isn't Miley Cyrus X_X But I remember her playing Misty in that movie.

Wait what when was this?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I meant Sheimi's actor was Misty ^^' If it were Miley, I would've screamed my head off.

Anyways, can't wait for the Sheimi Toys 'R' Us event tomorrow. I wonder if I'll be able to transfer a Sheimi onto Platinum...

Roconza

Crazy girl say wha?
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    I don't think they could even get Miley and why would they would even want too yuck!

I remember reading this sheimi "unlocks" the event to get a Gracidea flower which triggers sheimi sky form in platinum.

Last edited:

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Mmm, I live PurpleKecleon's better, I can't really explain why, the design of it's just more appealing to me for some reason. But yeah, PurpleKecleon's>Official. Not that the official one is bad or anything. -is confusing herself-

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I meant Sheimi's actor was Misty ^^' If it were Miley, I would've screamed my head off.

Anyways, can't wait for the Sheimi Toys 'R' Us event tomorrow. I wonder if I'll be able to transfer a Sheimi onto Platinum...

I wouldn't be surprised if you could get Shaymin at the event with your Platinum.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    If I do, I'll probably squee. Like, really loud XD Though I would probably wait 'til after I got it on Platinum...

I still want to see the look on any of the clerks' faces though if I ask if I could transfer it on Platinum XD See how they react (ZOMG, she OWNS Platinum?!?!?!).

RandomBlues

Pokemon and Keroro Gunso=<3
    Years
    Oh darn, I forggoten about this again.

Skymin skymin skymin. People may hate her, yet people my be okay, and lastly, people may dislike, like, love or get whatever with her.

That's not a poem I am typing up.

I am absolutely obessed with Gallade now, but I still like Skymin and her land forme.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010

Of Course u can >.> , Unless if u have another DS ,

Since its now Random Discussion , Maybe its time for a Good Topic:

Since Shaymin is not in Uber Tier, Is Skymin is Not Uber also?

That Just Came in my Mind While I was ZzZzZz , to me it might be but it has Low Defensive stats....

SilverGlaceon

Fantasy is better than Reality
    Years

Huh? What the heck is Uber? (Sorry, I'm 12, and I really have no idea what goes on in the outside world...okay now I'm kinda weirding myself out.) Well, I really dunno what Uber is, but, if the actual Shaymin isnt Uber, I guess Skymin shouldnt be either...I guess.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Ubers are very powerful Pokemon. Most legendaries are ubers, and Wobbuffet it considered uber.

By the way, guess what I found to be interesting? Skymin has a different cry than Shaymin. Don't know if anyone knew this already, but...

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I knew it had a different cry. It's so pretty~

I don't do competitive battling, so I'd have no clue.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    I knew it had a different cry. It's so pretty~

I don't do competitive battling, so I'd have no clue.
    Well that goes for me since i dont have Wi-Fi but im Genius in these Stuffs :P

Well yea Skymin had a Different Cry than Shaymin.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years

They have different stats and different types, so they must be at least considered differently in regards to tier placing, at the very last being judge as they were two different pokemon. However, I lack the knowledge about the metagame to make a decision.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    I haven't heard officially. But I seem to recall hearing that Shaymin is non-Uber/OU, and Skymin is Uber. Like I said, don't quote me, but that's what I think the case is. xP

Anyways, the Shaymin event is currently open in the USA. And I think I'll actually go to one. I'll see if I get one tonight, or if not, then this Friday! 8D

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    What does Skymin's cry sound like? ._.

Also I know that Shaymin is OU. Not totally sure about Skymin, but I think I'm going to have to go with Kai on this one.​

Back