• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shaymin & Skymin Fanclub~

Shaymin or Skymin?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Sure U will get Accepted :P But Theres Something Annoying here in PC!

Spoiler:

RandomBlues

Pokemon and Keroro Gunso=<3
    Years
    That's really beau~

Speaking of which, here's a pic I used for my profile pic WAAAAAAAY back when I joined (the first theme made for me here was a Shaymin/Skymin set~):

I wonder if that's SolarBeam it's using?
    Sorry I was a bit inactive. Good thing it's Chinese new year on 26 and 27 January, and it's the weekends.

And, that doesn't seem to be seed flare. Everything around Sheimi explodes(not the body) if she sucked up poisonous air as shown in the movie(too bad some whatever claimed the vids and made them deleted), or too much polluted air.

And a bright explosion occurs, everything looks so bright. I am pretty sure this is Solar Beam.

Last edited:

Roconza

Crazy girl say wha?
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    www.serebii.net said:
    contain spoilers;
    In The Games Department

US Shaymin Event Revealed?
    Earlier today, Pokemon.com revealed that on Thursday next week, they will reveal a special event to give a Pokémon away on the Diamond & Pearl games. As well as this, Toys'R'Us have posted an event on their Facebook page that states that they will be giving Shaymin away on the DS Download Stations in stores across America from the 8th of February to the 14th of February. We'll bring you more on this, including confirmation, as and when it comes so be sure to check back.

Until Next Time, See Ya

Well looks like it's coming! I'll will not have time to start over but what the hay I'll save him for transfer to my platinum.

BUT I noticed the Face Book page says

Event Canceled

This Event is no longer available because it has been canceled.

Last edited:

RandomBlues

Pokemon and Keroro Gunso=<3
    Years
    Oh DEAR LAWDIES.
    Good thing Platinum and the event hasn't arrive yet.
    Dear noez, it's hard to draw this thing! *Ms Paint sketch* .... *failz* OH NOEZ.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I think there will be a Platinum event for Mystery Gift coming soon to Japan, and will probably come here, too.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Actually, the Platinum event for Sheimi came and passed. I know. I learned about it a day after it ended ><' Means I can't get Sheimi in Plat. now D= I did get the key that unlocks that place for changing Rotom's forme, but that's a different Poke

Is there any current topic as of now? 'Cause I can make one :3

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Added and welcome, everyone new! I gotta try that paper craft!

dkfjdasnfaf I hope the event is WiFi or comes to Australia. I want a legitimate one!

(hey dudes, i got Platinum ;D a patched english (only the attacks and pokemon and items are translated) rom on a iTouchDS, but neverthenless, PLATINUM)

Sure Serene, post away!

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Its a Shaymin Special Sandwich Sold Out in Subway! man who will ever eat it with these Greeny furs in it xD

I think ive got a Topic:

Is the Greeny thing on Shaymin,s Back is a Fur or A Grass??

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I edited the topic, it's a bit more plainer English sorry XD;

asdfghjkl; I should post all my Skymin stuff I draw. AND SO SHOULD LILY >:U

and Kai should start.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Oh hey look, we have a club logo! :B I pay such close attention these days.

Anyways, I should start what, Maddy? :0 'Min artworks? Answering the topic? Well, the latter I can do. :]

IN MY HONEST AND VERY IMPORTANT OPINION: I think land form Shaymin's green stuff is actual grass/bushes and stuff. As for Skymin, I guess it really doesn't look like anything besides green colored fur! ;D

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    well the Topic Talk about the greeny thing on Shaymin,s Back not Skymin...

To me its a Fur. I saw a Clip of the Movie when they washed Shaymin with the water and it shaked.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Shaymin can never be too stretched, kids.​

Lolol
    ....it looks so odd weird. Still cute though ^_^
    Anyways

Is the Greeny thing on Shaymin's Back fur or grass??

Fur that looks like grass, obviously. (I honestly don't know, it just looks like fur that looks like grass to me.)

Back