• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shaymin & Skymin Fanclub~

Shaymin or Skymin?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Nice pictures, guys~

Well, we can certainly vote if you want? There's the banner that's already up or RandomBlues'. If anyone else wants to make one, they can certainly go for it.

The banners subheading on the front screen is for those little banners for something to put in your signature. I'll get around to making one later.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    If it helps...

Ne.. I like the first one more, but...

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday

Wayy too many things going on in this, with litte/no flow. But whatevs, at least Shaymin's its proper colors xD

Made using the wonderful picture provided by Wolflare
    Me liekiez! That is really cute! XD

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    ...Photobucket page?
    Where did you post it?
    By the way, Pikataro, I like the second one better, but both are great...erm *ahem* beautiful.

Roconza

Crazy girl say wha?
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    Awesome pictures I like the sleepy shaymin <3

Wow! Nice pictures, guys! Did anyone see the photobucket page i posted?

I already have most of them saved to my comp picture though
    -------------------------
    If any one manage to put together the skymin paper craft doll can you please post a picture of it that would be so awesome. I don't know what it looks like since the website only posted a picture of the shaymin one.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I made the paper Skymin... I turned out very bad, you don't want to see it! XD

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    I managed to get some time in for a quick Photoshop session, and here's the result!

@_@ Now I see another reason why Skymin is more popular: she's so much easier to draw! Let's just say that I had no experience in drawing hedgehog-like animals. xD

Skymin was still weird to draw sitting down though! Does she have any knees? o.0

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Shaymin looks a bit squeezed down. Though, Skymin looks perfect to me! Good job on those! ;)

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    They're awesome, Volta. (no surprises there ^^), though I agree with what Wolflare said about Shaymin, its a bit stretched out horizontally. Skymin looks really good here though. I like its sitting position.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Since I first heard about Shaymin and it's sky forme, I've liked the new pokemon, and may I please join?

Back