• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shaymin & Skymin Fanclub~

Shaymin or Skymin?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
Years
  • What does Skymin's cry sound like? ._.

Also I know that Shaymin is OU. Not totally sure about Skymin, but I think I'm going to have to go with Kai on this one.​

Here's a
    video (omg stereo quality!) for it, Lily. :3 Go to around 1:05 if you want to skip right to it . The rest of the video shows how to transform it in Platinum. The video quality looks bad, but the sound is direct so it's nice. :]

For the above two, it's okay with me if you join, but Minku has the final word. (And of course, she's the only one who can update the front page. xD)

I believe the last test on Smogon
    they voted Skymin uber (Off-Topic: THEY VOTED LATIAS OUT OF UBER YAY FOR ME). But the vote was sooo even that, with other considerations, they'll need to rerun the test. So only time well tell, I guess. ;3

OH YEAH AND I got a Shaymin from Toys R Us a few days ago! (I wanted to tell you guys earlier but PC was going through "unscheduled server maintinence" so I had to wait.) It was random each time I restarted, so I got it to be a Modest one. It's at lv.50, and I'm not going to touch it until I get Platinum, so I can train it in sky form. xD

Shaymew

likes when Dunsparce Glares
    Years
  • sign me up! i love shaymin :3 the 3rd kewtest pokemon ever! (cant beat espeon and mew)
    and skymin made it awesome, not just kewt!

!MajesticSmeargle!

Let's Seperate Our Worlds
    Years
  • Coolio, thanks.
    I am getting my event shaymin from my friend later on today hopefully, once I get it I will have three. =D

But I am saving the shiny shaymin for platinum so it can be epic. Ha ha!!!! >=D

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • A lot of Shaymin fans, huh?

Well, I recorded the movie, though it was late when I got home (I went out before the recording started), and the next day (today) I had to leave for Maryland around 8 in the morning, so I haven't gotten to see it yet X_X

But is it any good?

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I wanna see the movie, i spose I gotta youtube it. :c

Well, I hope I can buy it when it comes out, anyways.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • I actually can't see the rerun tomorrow. My dad has no cable >.>

So I have to wait until next Sunday at least to see it. Or Google the original dub with subs XD

"Shadow Lugia"

Haven't used this in a while
    Years
  • Can I join? I thought Shaymin was amazing in the movie. I really liked its personality. I love how it's not just like any other small legend in that it's actually willing to take a stand and fights right along side Pikachu and Piplup. Granted, it was a bit of a coward in Land Form, but in a fun way. (IT'S GOING TO EAT ME!) :P

Last edited:

!MajesticSmeargle!

Years
  • I'm going to probably record the movie tonight when it comes on again.
    Also, what move set would be good for shaymin on the game, would you keep the same move set that it came with?

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • I'm not sure. I must admit Seed Flare looks really freaking awesome. But I think in the battling environment, 5 PP attacks don't last long enough to be useful, even with PP Maxes!

Mystery Soul

Idea Ghost
    Years
  • Mind if I join? I like both Shaymin and Skymin, they're just awsome!

On the sbject of a moveset of Shaymin:
    -Seed Flare (Powerful Offense)
    -Grass Whistle (Equip --- Lens to improve the Accuracy)
    -Substitute (Good when attempting to use Grass Whistle)
    -Leech Seed (Exceelent while the oppnent is asleep)

SilverGlaceon

Fantasy is better than Reality
    Years
  • It was good. Although Shaymin/Skymin's voice was kinda weird. Skymin's not that much(although she sounded more like a boy in this form) and Shaymin's voice was...girly and sorta of high pitched. But the movie was pretty good. Although it was kinda predictable...

Mystery Soul

Idea Ghost
    Years
  • I loved the movie. However, the part involving the awakening of Regigigas was unnessecarry. Shaymin's gender was very confusing in the movie. When in Land Forme, it sounded like a Female, but in Sky Forme, it sounded slightly like a boy, or a tomboy. Regardless, I loved the movie.

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    All of this talk about Platinum and the movie make me eager to see the movie and buy Platinum. 8)
    The Pokemon games or spinoffs usually come out around my birthday which is pretty cool. I can't wait to play Platinum and get Skymin. :)​

!MajesticSmeargle!

Years
  • Lily!!!! You never saw the movie? You definitely need to see it, and yeah platinum will be a epic game, can't wait for it to come out.

Oh yeah, if anyone is interested in the TCG, I just pulled Shaymin land form lv.X for my collection, now I have 3 Shaymin lv.X and 8 normal shaymins. =D

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • Hrm. I'd like to be able to see it. Though I've kind of lost faith in the English dubs of the anime, so I dunno if I'll catch it on TV. Anyone know if they can get their hands on a video file of the Japanese SUB of it? ^^;

dogofthreelover

Friendship is forever
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2012
    I really liked the movie. Shaymin was girly and cute. I love Skymin! I can't wait to get Platinum and catch it! Has it come out yet?

SilverGlaceon

Fantasy is better than Reality
    Years
  • As said before, the movie was good. But Shaymin/Skymin's gender WAS hard to tell apart when it changed forms. Still the movie was cool, not bad. I have to admit it was much better than I had thought it would be. Any new topics anyone? Oh and Minku, I think you need to update the topics on the first page.

Back