• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Shaymin's Ice Form, REVEALED?!

Do you believe this is REALLY Shaymin?

• YA!

Votes: 38 80.9%
  • NA!

Votes: 9 19.1%

• Total voters

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
    as for it being a Generation V pokemon, would it still be popular? people have mixed opinions about another generation (i'd buy it) how many pokemon would be included in Generation V? 600? more? plus, wouldnt nintendo be thinking too far into the future? i mean, the third installment of Generation IV isnt even close to being released in Japan yet, so why would a Fifth generation be in the works already?

See all comments on Munchlax, in this thread. If it is too early now, for them to be thinking of another Generation, would it not have been too early too think of one, back then? On top of that, the release of the 11th Movie isn't too far off, apparently, and the gap between it and the release of the third Generation IV game is somewhat similar to that of Munchlax's appearance and the release of Emerald.

So it could be a mirrored action. Not to mention in the Anime, if it is a Fifth Gen Pokemon, its likely to be caught by one of the Protagonists, several episodes later. All conjecture, of course; there's no proof that it is a Shaymin Form, a Generation V Pokemon, or even a Pokemon all together.

On pokejungle he says first of all the new sky form was fake and when he saw the cup he says it might be the sky form and it is also reported was the possibility of a Shaymin Ground Forme, but that will remain in the RUMOR DEPT for now. But i dont think it is the ice form, i thing it is a new sky form

Yeah; best to save everything for the rumours list. Though still possible, I doubt they'll give Shaymin more than one additional form. Giratina with Origin, Regigigas with Sky and Shaymin with Ice sounds just enough, in my opinion.

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
    i mean, the third installment of Generation IV isnt even close to being released in Japan yet, so why would a Fifth generation be in the works already?

Actually, Platinum is very close to being out. It comes out in Autumn. So that's what, 3,4,5 months? That's actually very close when you think about it. And it's never too early to think about Gen. V. If they were thinking about it after the release of Platinum, the Pokemon would become as creative as Bidoof and Finneon.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    the lettering on the shaymin form pic is too blurry, i cant make it out.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    The new form is going to be either Sky or Ice, and from what I have heard from various places is that the new form will be "Sky Forme". The "Ground" Forme you are talking about is the one that we already know, the standard, Flower Paradise form. Apparently Nintendo have semi-officially started using those names in their advertising.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2016
    They got a clearer pic of the "New Form" on serebii! It's cute.. and the red looks like a... cape....

PikachuEX

A Rare Pikachu Lover
    Years
    I think that that is most definetly Shaymin's Sky Forme. It has green, grass-like fur on top, white fur on the bottom, and if you look at the red thing on its back on the cup, it look's like a rose. Mabye the petals can unfold into wings like the ones on that other picture.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Looking at the most recent picture of this form, an idea struck me: do you all see how wide the ears are? What if those are meant to double as a form of wings? That would be an interesting form of flight, and would kind of question if that object on Shaymin's back is actually supposed to be wings of some sort or what.

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
    I think that its an Ice Form..
    Rabbits that live in the forest go white in the winter.
    So im guessing that its ice since its white and green.

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    Well, We have a good idea on what it finally looks like. Pokebeach has this.

Pokebeach.com said:
    Shaymin's full Sky Forme image has been revealed on metal Pokemon badges from a Bandai Pokemon "Can Badge Collection," as you can see on two of the pins below. Shaymin looks like a reindeer crossed with a dog, has four legs, and bears what appear to be red wings (that look similar to poinsettia leaves). Will Shaymin replace Delibird as the Pokemon Christmas mascot?

The Shaymin, Mamoswine, and Giratina badge below will be released in July - originally, the set was advertised as containing a "New Pokemon," which is obviously Shaymin Sky Forme. Could one of the "New Pokemon" referred to on other products be Shaymin Sky Forme as well?

Speculation: Those red leaves look vaguely similar to the red slash in the movie logo. Could they be the same thing?

Small note: Although the new Pokemon resembles Shaymin and could perhaps be its new form, it is never actually labeled "Sky Forme" anywhere. It could be a new Pokemon all together, though this is doubtful because of its strong resemblances to the original Shaymin. You never know, though...

Shaymin's Ice Form, REVEALED?!

Last edited:

Nicku

//[N]ICKU::
    Years
    Actually, I don't like Shaymins new form. I was hoping it was fake... But now it's for 99.9% sure it's true. (I don't believe it 100% before I see an official scan) I don't think it look at bit like Shaymin. Okay so the colours mach, great. But the ears, the legs, the head .... they don't remind me a single time of Shaymin. I only like the wings,
    And were did the Girafarig eyes go?
    And the stuff about Delcatty?
    I can only see the 'failed' eeveevolution in it...

I wonder what Regigigas' new form would look like...

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
    Years
    I hate to critise Nintendo, yet the new form looks hardly anything like Shaymin and it pretty awful. I can say it sits along with Budew and Lickilicky in the category for worst designs of this generation.

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    lolol very interesting. Hmm... I can't tell if it's gonna be sky form or ice typing. How is it gonna fly, with its big ears? 'ha I'll stick with part ice typing.

Back