• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Badge Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedHead!

flying-type enthusiast
Years
  • Name: RedHead!
    Game: Y, Standard Badge Quest

Looks Fun! I'm going to try for a shiny Froakie.

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2016
    I'm adding my Shiny Badge Quest for Alpha Sapphre
    Name: Jacob
    Game: Alpha Sapphire, Super; Ruby, Standard

Years
  • Username: AoTora
    Game: White 2

Username: AoTora
    Game: Silver

Username: AoTora
    Game: Emerald

I am going to start with Silver I guess as it is the fastest game of them all so it shouldn't be too hard to soft reset for starters there ^.^

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
  • Sort of running this challenge, but on the Nuzlocke thread. Didn't realize this thread exists. Getting shiny Pokemon before getting the Shiny Badge is proving to be painful lol

In Alpha Sapphire, I've gotten a Zigzagoon (horde), Magikarp (fishing), and Tentacool (fishing). Spent the better part of two evenings trying to PokeNav for a Shroomish, but no luck. I also had a large chain going for Taillow, but the Pokemon in my party were soon too low of a level to faint them and keep the chain going!

OP: Should I join this challenge? Or perhaps just post my final results here?

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2016
    Username: Tenjin
    Game: Soul Silver, Super.

I managed to get a shiny totodile today after around 100 resets or so.

EDIT:

• Defeated Falkner
    • Caught Geodude
    • Defeated Bugsy
    • Working on Shiny Pokemon 3 at the moment.

Attachments

• ShinyBadgeQuest1.jpg
      ShinyBadgeQuest1.jpg
      199.3 KB · Views: 5
    • ShinyBadgeQuest2.jpg
      ShinyBadgeQuest2.jpg
      162.6 KB · Views: 4
    Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Sorry, but this thread is unfortunately over two months old, meaning it can't be posted in anymore. You are more than welcome to either restart the thread for everyone to take part in or just do the run on your own and post a log for it in the Challenges Logs subforum.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back