• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
that is a good idea. check out my shc trainer card! i heard somebody ask for trainer sprites, other people wanted it small so it wouldn't get in the way, the sprites are high quality, the corner edges are transparant... the only problem i see is that i'd have to shorten your names to fit in the small spot. and if other people start making mini trainer cards... know that i started it! (the pirate is just an example, i wouldn't use him. i made a request for a sweet trainer sprite and will put it on there assuming it's good)

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
Years
rsgh5 said:
so you say everybody should be shiny members (except for the fancy people like me and SGM), but you say that it's not your place to state your opinion? tsk, tsk... you seem confused *shakes head*

*Laughs uncomfortably* Myeh heh... Yeah, that's kind of a permanent state for me... but what I meant to say was that I was telling you my opinion, but it wasn't my place to make decisions. I only meant that you could take it or leave it. Sorry for the confusion. Sometimes when I type stuff it makes more sense to me than it does in reality. :P

rsgh5 said:
i think it's quite rediculous to make somebody who wants to be an english teacher be fluent in spanish... if i'm teaching english, i'll teach in english... not spanish.

Ah, yes. I see your point. But what about students who aren't already fluent in English? :( They're out there you know. And we can't count them out just because they come from a Spanish-speaking family, can we? I think they just want to make sure you're prepared for something like that. After all, it would be kind of silly to have to bring in a translator just to teach a class everyday, lol. But I guess the most important thing is how you feel about it. After all, a career choice is a major decision. You're gonna have to choose the path that fits you best. :) My trouble was in high school that I never really knew what that path was, lol. But I turned out okay. ^_~... relatively speaking, o' course.

On a wholly unrelated -and yet somehow relevant- note, I just decided which shiny I'm going to chase when and if I ever get this @#%$!'ing shiny Treecko... a Zangoose! I love Zangoose, and his shiny version looks awesome!!!

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
rsgh5 said:
mini trainer cards
That is neat! Thing is, I look odd as a sprite. SEE! ->
LDDsprite.bmp

Lord Jaws said:
(Except Lady Demoonica XD).
I get called LDD by most people anyway, so that would be fine. Heck I even shortened it to just Demoonica on my own trainer card! LOL

Akidatheart

Pokémom
Years
That tiny card is so cool!

That little card rocks. I might borrow that idea Ryan, (if it's ok that is, and it wouldn't be identical or anything) and for sure you get all the credit! If you wanted to, you could put the trainer in with the Pokemon and there would be room for something else there. I had actually thought of making an avvie like the ones that are provided on another forum.. I won't name names but it involves pets and it's online, and it is huge. (their avvies are too cute) Still kind of fun though. Only I would relate the avvies to things that happen in the Pokemon Universe. Back to the subject at hand... Congratulations to all you shiny hunters out there for finding those great shinies! You are so lucky, and so diligent. I am still restarting my gameboy for a shiny torchic. In another game I am hatching swablu after swablu trying for a shiny one and searching the basement for a shiny voltorb/electrode whilst hatching eggs. That is a tiny bit more entertaining than starting the game over and over again trying to get a torchic. I have to keep reminding myself that it is possible because others have done it successfully. (where do you get your patience?) It's nice to whine to people that will understand!
Kim

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
i know we have him, but i am training in the diglett cave and i hope to get one!, ok bye

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
i think we could shorten anybody's name down to about 6 characters... most names aren't much longer than 6 characters long and we call each other by our names every so often, so that would always work. i dunno, i just think we should have some sort of uniform card, that was just my suggestion though. it's not up to me.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
no, now i'm gonna go psycho on anybody who claims to have a shiny feebas or carvhana... (for they are my current projects) and yes, you may join. but seeing as you are a 10 year old girl, special screening processes are in order.
*scans with honesty visor*
alright... so just a warning (you seem like a respectable member what with your high post count and plethera of rep so this is most likely unnecessary) but do NOT lie to us about what shinies you have. if you do, lord jaws and i will send our deadly duo of gengar and cubone after you (in other words we'll kick you out of the club). but don't let us scare you, just hunt for shiny pokemon that i'm not looking for and there should be no problems.

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
Years
rsgh5 said:
just hunt for shiny pokemon that i'm not looking for and there should be no problems.

Lol! Yeah! Just make sure you don't tell him about those shiny feebas and carvhana you have stashed away. :P... at least not until AFTER he catches some of his own! :D J/K!

Welcome to the club, latias45! I'm pretty new too, but so far it's been lotsa fun! May your game be blessed with shinies aplenty! ^.~

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
PazzKat said:
Oh wait, so having a Carvhana is bad... er... I'll release mine to not disappoint you, although you seem to be getting too protective, which is bad Ryan, remember to respect the others.
what am i supposed to do when you leave me alone with a lot of power?? it's like a dad that leaves the house with a gun on the kitchen table. mwahahaha

Years
Deoxyspeedy said:
Can I join? I have a shiny Celebi.
You changed your story. (said Togepi a few minutes ago) Unfortunately, it's currently impossible to get Celebi outside of Japan. (if you disregard a possible RNG glitch) Shiny Celebi? If you count the RNG glitch, the odds are 1 in 68719476736 that that could happen. Remember pkmaster.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
i can vouch for that i also saw that you stated that you had a shiny Togepi, trust me liars are not exactly welcomed here

Back