• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

cutie_pichu322

cutie pokemon hunter
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 5, 2005
    Hey how do u get a shiny latias in leafgreen?

---------------------------------------------

And dantethekllr can I be your friend?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    hmmmm Darts *tut tut* guess your card wont be updated if you know what i mean, i really dont wanna kick ya like latios lover but if MM or Yami_Z decided to the sorry *waves*, oh and remember even if we keep you rsgh5 might kick you xD

latias cannot be obtained in leaf green, if your talking about ruby, sapphire or emerald the chances of it being shiny occur at the beggining of the game

leafgreen update: got third badge *yay* 5 hours though :( and had to train a butterfree because they wouldnt obey until after misty xD, i have a feeling its gonna happen again

Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    MetalMario said:
    Shame.

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:

1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 25 characters.

I KNEW IT!!! *ahem* im mean for shame darts, for shame (great work MM :D).
    In Other Shiny Related news: Ive started reseting for a Dratini/Pinser in the Game Corner. I only had enough coins to but one dratini so i thought id get a Pinser aswell to highten the chance of shinyness, i have a feeling it will take a while though -_-

EDIT:Yes Dingo, you may join. We have a few members who havnt caught a shiny yet so your not alone

Archdoom

-=<[{Overlord of DOOM}]>=-
    Years
  • Can I please join, I have a shiny Tentacool on Ruby (found while trying to get a feebas).
    I am trying to get a shiny Mewtwo on LG as well. I think i only have 3000 or so tries to go till I get one....
    When I get another master ball I'll be going after shiny Rayquaza. But i am always on the lookout for shinies and always carry at least 30 ultra ball's just in case another one pops up.

I am always on the lookout for shinies.

So, as I said in the first line, Can I please join?
    *Note that this message was typed with one hand, the other trying to get Shiny Mewtwo*

Archdoom

-=<[{Overlord of DOOM}]>=-
    Years
  • Thanks!! :D
    [Still trying]
    Glad to be a member!!!!
    Day is almost perfect all i need now is to get a shiny mewtwo!!!!!!
    :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :classic:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    welcome to the club, as soon as i get to mewtwo ill be trying for the green tailed beauty, and dingo why does your avi say "dipbo" and banner say "dinbo", in other news i got a bellsprout, not shiny but yay, it looks weird xD im used to fire red

Kenji-san

OMG! ZE IDIOT IST BACK!! > RUN
    Years
  • Yami_Zidane said:

EDIT:Yes Dingo, you may join. We have a few members who havnt caught a shiny yet so your not alone
    Thanks and luckily I'm not the only member who hasn't caught a shiny yet. :)

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
    Years
  • eevee_lady said:
    sorry i mean 880 hours on leaf green sorry 'bout that i was thinking about my ruby version sorry!

You've put in 880 hours on your cartridge, huh? *Does some quick 'n dirty math* You "caught" 15 shinies, so that means ~58.7 hours per shiny. -_-; I gots two words for ya:
    Yeah... Right...

Anyway, I'm getting so mad at Emerald! :dead: I've hatched hundreds of Feebas eggs in my attempt to get a modest one with decent IVs, and not a single one has been shiny! Bad Emerald! Bad!

And to make it all the more obnoxious, I've been going out frequently with my troop of Lv. 31+ Linoone (5 of 'em and my Heracross, which knows False swipe. ^_~) to get more rare candies. I've fought TONS of wild Pokemon, and no shinies there either. Waaah! My game hates me... :(

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 11, 2006
    dang.. i think i found out a moral in my game...
    never put eggs in the pc >.<; cuz now they're all abd eggs, and after going down cycling road like 7 times, they're still not close to hatchings >.<
    also, shame on you darts.

Years
  • Yami_Zidane said:
    I KNEW IT!!! *ahem* im mean for shame darts, for shame (great work MM :D).
    In Other Shiny Related news: Ive started reseting for a Dratini/Pinser in the Game Corner. I only had enough coins to but one dratini so i thought id get a Pinser aswell to highten the chance of shinyness, i have a feeling it will take a while though -_-

If Darts can come clean and give a listing of all shinies he found in the wild, fair and square, without the aid of a cheat device, he may remain in the club. (I'd revoke his card but he went and copied it, XD)

Yami_Zidane said:
    O_O Well you look like your a very active hunter so yes, you can join. BUT i insist that you Click Here and get yourself a shiny hunters club card!
    Please link them to the first page. Otherwise, they won't read the rules, and I'll have to give out another Shiny Guy card.

Shuko said:
    You've put in 880 hours on your cartridge, huh? *Does some quick 'n dirty math* You "caught" 15 shinies, so that means ~58.7 hours per shiny. -_-; I gots two words for ya:
    Yeah... Right...
    Let's take a look. Four of them could've been reset for, and the Zigzagoon could have come from that infernal machine. That means 96 ((880+80)/10) hours per shiny. Still quite high (my going rate is one per 197 hours), but I've seen plenty of others make similar claims.

Seth30

charmander FREAK
    Years
  • while I was gone for those two long periods I got two matersballs from the loterry one from my regular pokemon and another from my traded charmander (hatched in firered traded to emerald) well now I have three masterballs I'm using them on groundon, kyogre and rayquaza when I get them shiny I'll try to post picks

Edit: Here they are:

Picture002.jpg

Its a little too big but I'm new at the camera thing

Last edited:

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 11, 2006
    ok, forget the bad egg thing, currently on my 3rd batch of charm. eggs.. and now i think ill have a give away to my friends x]

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
    Years
  • my charizards lv 90
    no new shineys im trying totodile again then treecko
    and walah i have my favirate pokemon in shiney
    im saved infront of mewtwo now trying to get it shiney being trying for days
    :( i cheated to get inf master balls in order to capture any shiney i find with no problems so if i catch any will they still go on my trainer card? :(
    oh i don't use pokemon modofier codes unless i want a certain pokemon
    like mew but oh well

im trying mewtwo now wish me luck

p.s. shame on you darts he is my mate and stuff but cheating to get a pokemon and it was shiney proberly cos of another code but oh well

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 11, 2006
    feraligatr master said:
    my charizards lv 90
    no new shineys im trying totodile again then treecko
    and walah i have my favirate pokemon in shiney
    im saved infront of mewtwo now trying to get it shiney being trying for days
    :( i cheated to get inf master balls in order to capture any shiney i find with no problems so if i catch any will they still go on my trainer card? :(
    oh i don't use pokemon modofier codes unless i want a certain pokemon
    like mew but oh well

im trying mewtwo now wish me luck

p.s. shame on you darts he is my mate and stuff but cheating to get a pokemon and it was shiney proberly cos of another code but oh well

well, myne is lvl 100 >.<im gonna try something random. im gonna number my charmanders from 10 to 8192... then when it reaches 8191, if i didnt get shiny charmander yet, im gonna go buy a scyther, and hopefully, it would be shiny >.< well, if i encounter any pokemon.

GardevoirMaster

~*Saanaito*~
    Years
  • I'm uber p-o'd at my Emerald. I EV trained my Typhlosion for 2 days, battling over 100 Pokemon and still no shiny, its so annoying. Knowing My Luck, I'll get a shiny in a month or three.

Back