• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

dantethekllr

rare/shiny pokemon hunter
Years
  • i hope you find your celebi!for me 2night i woke up at 7 p.m.(i stayed up for 40 hours,no joke)so im gonna stay up for another 2 nights lookin for my first shiny!

Years
  • Pok?-Munna said:
    thats why youd be going after groundon last after kyorge if i didnt make that clear xD
    From what I made of it, you were recommending to attack the Gold Groudon using your Pink Kyogre, which would kill it!

dantethekllr

Years
  • another 3 questions!(i ask alot of them dont i?)question 1:will the egg have a chance to become a shiny if i use a ditto to make it?
    question 2:how long does it usually take you to catch a shiny(not your first 1,just any 1 u can think of)
    question 3:once you get an egg is are the values arelady set?in laymans terms:once i get an egg if i get 1 step from hatchin it and save and keep hatchin it can it become a shiny or once i get the egg is everything already set?
    answer if you can!

Last edited:

Seth30

charmander FREAK
    Years
  • dantethekllr said:
    another 3 questions!(i ask alot of them dont i?)question 1:will the egg have a chance to become a shiny if i use a ditto to make it?
    question 2:how long does it usually take you to catch a shiny(not your first 1,just any 1 u can think of)
    question 3:once you get an egg is are the values arelady set?in laymans terms:once i get an egg if i get 1 step from hatchin it and save and keep hatchin it can it become a shiny or once i get the egg is everything already set?
    answer if you can!

1. didnt really understand the question
    2. 1/8192 pokemon will be shiny I found one within the first few minutes of my game until my cousin restarted my game *punches cousin*
    3 yes as soon as yyou recieve it from the man Im gonna try a new technique and svae right before I get the egg from the man

Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    well i'll answer question 1. Yes whatever pokemon you use there will always be a chance of it being shiny so you can use ditto if you wish

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    PlayfulPichu said:
    I'm still searching for Pokemon! Any body suggest where to look for them?
    hmm, try searching in the grass xD, jk well looking at sig id say search for a place where oddish can be caught, the most common place it appears while hatching pichu egg ^_^
    crap 1 post on new page

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 11, 2006
    well, still no luck on the shiny charmander,aiming for shiny blissey as well, by breeding for it in my ruby.(traded a chansey to ruby along with ditto) yups... and for the starters, i would suggest the shiny legends since they're kinda the easiest.. since you stand in fornt of ema dn keep clicking

outlaw

The Dark One
    Years
  • no new shinies, plus in august (I'm going to tell you guys this way before I leave O.o) I'm going to visit my grandma but the reason I'm telling you guys early is because my grandma is in the hostpital (sp?) and she just had a heart attack in may and then got out in june then went back in because she had another heart attack and a stroke so I might go to see her in a few days. In other news no new shinies (I said that twice O.O)

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 11, 2006
    dantethekllr said:
    thanks to all who answered my questions!im still gonna try to get gastly as my 1st shiny so im gonna be huntin for awhile

before oyu do, be sure to pack this, most other shiny hunters that hunt by catching(not including Safari zone or the starters) should have these in their party while hunting:
    30+ Timer balls
    30+ Ultra balls
    2+ pokemon with false swipe(so when your first false swiper dies unexpectedly, you can switch to #2; 6 false swipers would be the best.)
    1+ pokemon with sweet scent(mostly for the safari zone, not sure if this works. in the safari zone; also a good thing for catching)
    1 box for shinies(so you wont lsoe them ;D)

Years
  • dantethekllr said:
    a couple problems with that:
    1:false swipe doesnt work on ghost pokemon
    Pack lots of balls, and someone with Curse/Imprison before you enter the Lavender Tower or Lost Cave...

dantethekllr said:
    2:you cant buy timer balls in LG
    Yes you can. Dude on Two Island with the shop thing sells them to you. I prefer Repeat Balls anyway, unless for looks. >_<

dantethekllr said:
    3:no idea which pokemon have sweet scent
    http://pokefor.greenchu.de/zukan/gba/moves/sweet-scent/

(No shiny progress, but Dragonite's L59 :))

dantethekllr

Years
  • which pokemon have curse and imprison?i looked on the site and there are no pokemon that have curse and imprison
    2nd of all i dont know what your talkin about with the timer balls,i looked there and there wasn't any
    3rd ive been searching non-stop for a shiny gastly for 8 hours...does it usually take this long?(and i mean i have been ONLY searching for that time--nothing else)

Last edited:
    Years
  • hi! i would like to join the shiny hunters club because i have over 15 shinies i've only played the game for 80 hours and 2 out of 5 legendaries were shiny on my emerald!

Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    15 shinys in 80 hours, its taken my 80 hours since my fearow and i havnt found one. Would you mind listing your shinys then we can consider letting you join

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 11, 2006
    ;.; gahh!!!
    i had a dream i found a shinyrattata >.< if only it was real.. wait.. im obtaining one later >.<

Fantasy

Princess of Tennis
    Years
  • dantethekllr said:
    2nd of all i dont know what your talkin about with the timer balls,i looked there and there wasn't any
    Actually, he adds them to his stock after a while. It's true, he sells them to me.
    Shiny progress: Very bad...TT

Back