• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
train2004 said:
What would happen to somebody if they used cheats to get there shinies?
Well its frowned upon and we dont recomend it, shiny's should be got legitimately if not then they wont be counted... but if you lie and say you got a shiny and we find out you did use a cheating device, it could end in expultion from the SHC.... wow look at me im acting smart O_o

Rikku-chan

&#9829;Neko-Girl&#9829;
Years
Update: Well no shiny Groudon yet(was up til 2am). I'm not givin' up though. That reminds me I gotta find all my tickets for the Islands.*Starts rummaging though Pokemon cards*

Years
train2004 said:
What would happen to somebody if they used cheats to get there shinies?
If you're honest about what shinies you got by cheating, they'll be disregarded but you'll still be in the club. It's when you're dishonest and try to lie about the legitimacy of your shinies that you risk being kicked from the club.

In other news, I'm effort training the last of my eevees (this one's going to be a Jolteon). I hope I don't run into a shiny Spinda, but find something good like a Skarm, maybe. ;) After Jolt's Sp. Attack has reached 248, I'll hunt for Seviper until he reaches L30 and learns Bite. Then it's time for Thunder Stone and to get traded back to FR. :)

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
no new shineys
no luck on the eggs so im giving up on those
i might try ho-oh and lugia now
:D finnaly got the darn ticket :D
((cheated so if i get them they won't count correct?))
being reseting for hours

Seth30

charmander FREAK
Years
I was up till twelve I will not lose I will be a (how do spell the thing when you finish something first not last?) something well I still dont know how to minimize the foto so slow modem users can see the nauseated psyduck.

Years
CipherDakim12 said:
Can I be part of the club?
Wow, a dark red rep bar. That takes skill! As far as I'm concerned, the rep system is total BS anyway. We pretty much accept anyone here, so you're in.

We'll be keeping an eye on you, however, as we do all our new members.

(A few hours later)
Man, I was so sure I clicked Submit... whatever. It's kinda depressing that this thread's filtered down so far. (hasn't quite hit the third page, thankfully) Wishing the best for all your hunts!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
cutie thats a simple question, in celedon city, its annoying that people who play pokemon dont play city of heroes @(, well im of to play it xD

Years
I just found out that Seviper learns Flamethrower and has high Special Attack. That's just awesome for a neon disco snake. *continues Seviper hunt*

(and how is it that this thread keeps falling down to the second page? That's no fair!)

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Wow, looks like were loosing are popularity O.o thats... odd. Anyway im franticly running around trying to find a shiny before Ryan comes back but no luck (gave up on dratini *yawn*)

MetalMario said:
I just found out that Seviper learns Flamethrower
So did i by reading that... its wierd how can a snake use flamethrower? though it has given my an idea on a moveset for Seviper... (btw MM thats a great quote you have in your sig XD)

well im off to go look for a random shiny, since im EV training my Shellgon in Diglett's cave, i could find a blue nosed diglett/dugtrio... that would be fun O_o anyway i expect to see at least two posts after mine by the time i return =P... *awkward silence* so Cya later!

Years
Yami_Zidane said:
Wow, looks like were loosing are popularity O.o thats... odd. Anyway im franticly running around trying to find a shiny before Ryan comes back but no luck (gave up on dratini *yawn*)
Yay for GC resets! It seems everyone besides me gives up on them. *waits for another pkmaster to claim to have all the GC resets + 200 some odd other things*

Yami_Zidane said:
well im off to go look for a random shiny, since im EV training my Shellgon in Diglett's cave, i could find a blue nosed diglett/dugtrio... that would be fun O_o anyway i expect to see at least two posts after mine by the time i return =P... *awkward silence* so Cya later!
Smarties or not, I just don't like shiny Diglett. (ooh look, two more posts)

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
Years
Weeeee! Emerald Shiny #1!

This will serve as a good piece of advice for all of you. Never use your Master Ball for a Non-shiny stationary legendary! If you do, you won't be able to do what I just did! :D

I was in Victory road, training a Roselia up until it learned Aromatherapy (I'm going to breed both it and toxic onto a Chansey. :D). Anyway, I hit a random battle, and as soon as I saw the pokemon appear in the shaded background, I knew it was shiny! It was a male shiny Lairon! Squee x 100!!!! I knew that Lairon has Roar, so I didn't even bother trying to fight him down. :P I used my Master Ball on him. Naturally, I caught him, so now I have my fourth shiny (that is still in my possession, lol). So now I have to use some stat-reducing berries on him and EV train him. :D Here are Hagane-kun's stats:

Lairon (Hagane-kun)
Lv. 40
Nature: Modest
Ability: Sturdy
HP: 106
Attack: 71
Defense: 121
Sp. Attack: 51
Sp. Def: 51
Speed: 45

Unfortunately it's almost completely opposite the right nature for a Lairon. XD But I lurve him anyway. :P Anyone know a good moveset/EV set for a Modest Aggron?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Yami_Zidane said:
So did i by reading that... its wierd how can a snake use flamethrower?
how can any animal use a flamethrower?? except maybe a manky/other primatelike pokemon. and... i had no success with my shiny sudowoodo *hangs head* i was shiny hunting for at least an hour a night. my longest was i think 5 and a half hours... frustrating stuff... well, i'm back home now. i'm gonna go see if image ready is still running by some stoke of dumb luck. seeeeeeee ya.

the skate board kid

#1 Weezer Fan
Years
w00t!!! partay time!!! Guess what I caught?!?!?!?! A shiny..............a shiny.................a shiny Magnemite!!!! Look how cool it looks with all of its Jet Blackness!!! Id post a pick of one or mine but I don't have a pic of mine yet and Im to lazy. Me so happy!!!! ^_^ Dance Kirby, dance! <('.'<) <('.'^) (^'.')> (>'.')>

~TSBK~

Back