• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
err... um... shiny magnemite isn't jet black:
pkfrlgsh081.png
i mean, it's more black than the non-shiny form, but it's not quite jet. so maybe a better thing to say would be: "Look how cool it looks with all of its Dark Grayness!!!

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Can I join I do search for shinys I promise so far I've caught 4 and found five shinys.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
mmhmm, you can join as soon as you tell us which shinies you've captured.

Years
Shuko said:
This will serve as a good piece of advice for all of you. Never use your Master Ball for a Non-shiny stationary legendary! If you do, you won't be able to do what I just did! :D

I was in Victory road, training a Roselia up until it learned Aromatherapy (I'm going to breed both it and toxic onto a Chansey. :D). Anyway, I hit a random battle, and as soon as I saw the pokemon appear in the shaded background, I knew it was shiny! It was a male shiny Lairon! Squee x 100!!!! I knew that Lairon has Roar, so I didn't even bother trying to fight him down. :P I used my Master Ball on him. Naturally, I caught him, so now I have my fourth shiny (that is still in my possession, lol). So now I have to use some stat-reducing berries on him and EV train him. :D Here are Hagane-kun's stats:

Lairon (Hagane-kun)
Lv. 40
Nature: Modest
Ability: Sturdy
HP: 106
Attack: 71
Defense: 121
Sp. Attack: 51
Sp. Def: 51
Speed: 45

Unfortunately it's almost completely opposite the right nature for a Lairon. XD But I lurve him anyway. :P Anyone know a good moveset/EV set for a Modest Aggron?
Shiny LAIRON? Victory ROAD? It must DIE!!!111one :dead:
Feed the thing lots of bitter potions and kill it as much as possible. It MUST PaY FOR iTS MALICE!!

rsgh5 said:
how can any animal use a flamethrower?? except maybe a manky/other primatelike pokemon. and... i had no success with my shiny sudowoodo *hangs head* i was shiny hunting for at least an hour a night. my longest was i think 5 and a half hours... frustrating stuff... well, i'm back home now. i'm gonna go see if image ready is still running by some stoke of dumb luck. seeeeeeee ya.
Hey, hey, welcome back! I've been searching like mad for a shiny Seviper, but all I got out of it was some stupid disease which makes my effort training twice as easy. *lowers head in shame*

Smarties-chan

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
I've captured a Shiny weedle in silver (Now a beedrill),I've seen a shiny Gastly in gold but didn't have any pokeballs, I got a shiny elekid in crystal (now an electabuzz) and zubat in crystal (now Crobat) and caught a shiny mankey in gold.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
We dont count any shinys from the metal genoration seeing as they were so easy to get, but if you have r/s/e/LG/FR then you could be a part of our club and search on them :D

Smarties-chan

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Why don't you count any metal generation shinys? Were they easier to find or something like that? Since I found all my shinys I didn't breed them I got my elekid from the mysterious egg so that doesn't really counte since it has a 50% of hatching a shiny.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Yami_Zidane at 2:24 am today said:
We dont count any shinys from the metal genoration seeing as they were so easy to get...
smarty arty at 6:03 am today said:
Why don't you count any metal generation shinys? Were they easier to find or something like that?
let's pay attention... we don't count metal gen shinies for a few reasons: they were easy to get, nobody plays those games anymore, advance generation games are all compatable with each other (which is better for shiny collections) and will be compatable with the DS games (i found out yesterday at pe2k.com) so, having shinies in metal generations is great and all, but it's not really what this club's looking for.

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
no luck on ho-oh/lugia so i just caught em anyway
im trying totodile on emerald when i completethe dex
(i finnaly got it)
and treeko im trying now on emerald
i will get them soon!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
ya... my shiny sudowoodo continues to evade me... i'm getting suspicious that it emerald doesn't contain shinies... but i know that isn't true...

Years
Hmmm, come to think of it, I havn't found any shinys on Emerald either.
Edit: Ok mabey I don't have bad luck but it's umm interesting. I caught a shiny Xatu instead of a Natu and it only cost me exactly $501000,and twenty-two hours of searching, but I can make that up in the elite four

Last edited:

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
congratulations on your find Justice

still no luck on treeko but im not giving up i got 6 weeks worth of time left!!!
my brothers so lucky
he got shiney raquaza and groundon
took him hours of reseting thought so i got time to make my team tougther

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
i've decided to give up on sudowoodo if i haven't captured him by the end of the summer... but not until then.

Years
(Looks like PC just came back. Multiple downtimes per day? That's just a wee bit sad.)

Anyway, my Jolteon's now L70 completely from battling stuff in R114. (well, since L12 or so when I finished effort training him) That's a lot of battles and 0 shiny Sevipers. :( (I won't quit 'till he's L100; even then, I have a bunch of guys in FR I've been meaning to train) I suspect that if I do find anything, that it'll be a shiny Lotad--what I want the least. What would I do with some stupid, burgandy Mexican dancing swamp creature?

On the side, I've been using this time on the Mach Bike to work on my new Shiny Hunting team. The first member is to be a Breloom with False Swipe, Spore, and Flash. Paras and Shroomish are both in the daycare, already, which brings me to another mild annoyance: When I was looking for a Shroomish, I kept finding other stupid stuff, even a Slakoth, for a long time before finding the Shroomish. Thankfully, the one I found was female. (and it came right after the Slakoth! >_<)

(my apologies if this is a double post; the server likes to be a b1tch and commit your posts to the db but not tell you (as in not send you the page))

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
hey guys. *crickets chirp* there seems to be a lot happening here. i hope that you (mm) get lucky on your quest for a shiny seviper. i'm leaving again tomorrow (for a week) and you, yami and munna get to handle this rowdy bunch... i took my SHC card out of my sig for the moment, but it's my profile picture. i'll sudowoodo hunt all the way down to our destination... i will have it by the end of summer, o yes... i will.

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
Current status on emerald: still no luck on shiney treecko
but i wont give up
i do not know if this one counts but on my firered my friend traded me a houndour egg it hached (just now) and its shiney
dose it count guys?

Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2012
Hi. I would like to join the Shiny Hunter Club.

I have a Shiny Crobat and Mewtwo in the Advanced Generation. I am currently using Emerald to try and get a shiny Ho-oh, Lugia, Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquazza (I went to a Nintendo event so Ho-oh/Lugia will be legit).

In the past I succesfully bred every single shiny into GSC, and obtained Lugia, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Entei, Suicune and Raikou from the Pokemon Center New York. I am aware that the rules are only for the present generation.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
every single one?... i find that hard to believe... but anyway... i don't see any reason why you shouldn't be admitted. go to the SHC card request thread and mm or i will take your request.
edit: the houndour egg will count... for now. we haven't made any rules against traded shinies yet and don't know if we'll even ever get around to doing so.

Last edited:
Back