• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
That's true, but it's okay to switch targets now and then. It helps keep things fresh so you don't get bored.

I'm really starting to want to get on to my shiny Treecko hunt, but I want to put together a L100 Memento Gardevoir Base before I restart, so it'll have to wait. I'm currently training a Weezing to (Edit: L58) in the Roselia patch on Sapphire so it'll learn Memento. It turns out I only had male Ralts and family on hand so I have a couple ditto-bred eggs in my party as well.

6 Surskits.

Edit: 7 Surskits.

Last edited:

emerald star

Owns 11 shinies! Dang!
Years
If u dont mind me asking, I have several pokemon with memento and i dont see what is so good about it. Could you explain?

Years
The intent here is to build a Secret Base where the trainer owns 6 L100 Gardevoirs who know only Memento as a means of training. I can put any Pokémon at any level through there and win, obtaining 26742 EXP and 72 Special Attack EVs if traded, holding Macho Brace and having Pokérus.

Edit: 8 Surskits.

Edit: 9 Surskits. Silly bugs.

Edit: 10 Surskits. I don't have enough of an excuse to post again, so:

∨ - ryan, you could be right. That's why there's more than one owner. ;) I can't cope so well with atrocious spelling and grammar. (11 Surskits as I write this..) Everyone remember that: good spelling and grammar are the best ways to avoid mixups. :) Welcome, all new members! If there's anyone else we missed, speak up!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
metalsonic said:
I'd like to join, please.
I have a Shiney Walrien. So yed, that means I had a shiney Spheal and Sealeo, so you may put those in the Shineydex, too.
I kinda glanced through and didn't see that anybody else had admitted you, so - welcome to the SHC. We're the best.
growlithe#1 said:
I just joind, i only have 1 shiny pokemon (aggron) lv:42 i caught a shiny aron at granet cave lv 11 i think... and now hes my strong aggron! im looking 4 a shiny magikarp is there any secret to finding shiny pokemon? or or is it just a random event? plz iff any1 can help plz do. ps.my pokemon in my teem r Sceptile lv42, shiny Aggron lv42, Shelgon lv42, Skarmory lv42 and Gyarados lv 39 just caught thats all.
To MM: When he said this, I'm pretty sure he meant that he just joined the boards - not the club. So, I think you're cool to join! Welcome to the SHC. And... finding shinies is 100% random.
cap'underpants said:
Id like to join.
I have a shiny gyarados,Pidgeot,Charizard,Lapras and a Scyther.
That's... an impressive collection of shinies. What generation of games are they from? I think that you're cool to join if you give us that bit of information though.
My patience with all my work is reaching its end - I had to take a break and post at the SHC. *Twitches* Hello, goodbye - I'm going to get back to my rediculous pile of work...

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
LDD is back & SHINY DEX

*hugs MM for lifting the curse* Now I haven't found anything in the past month and he finally lifts the curse, so I'm going to hunt more again. Sorry I've been missing.

Akidatheart! *glomps shiny hunters mum* Glad to see you're back.

Welcome to any and all new members! I'm a co-owner here, just been missing for awhile, now I'm back!

I can't beleave I havent seen anything for so long, blasted curse...

Last edited:

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
@ SpydeySam - Okay, that looks fine to me. Welcome to the club!

AND Don't make 2 posts in a row, it's now allowed and can get you kicked off the site if you do it too much. Give people time to answer you okay?

Crytuf

Dark Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • usa
  • Seen Sep 23, 2006
welcome new members, and grats to those with success...

well, ima take a break for a while... my hunt is still unseccessfull... a alas.. well, take care and gl^^.

Prince Peasley

Hello. O.o
Years
I"m hunting for nincada now, but in the place where you catch him, you catch wishmurs too.... And if already got one... so i do:

A: Switch the GBA off.
B: Start smashing the GBA up.
C: Catch him.

Do you guys know what to do?

Progress:

About 300pokemon in the nincada patch now.

Years
Hey, I'm still stuck HP training in the Rusturf Tunnel if I want to do so on Sapphire. Repeat shinies are always a risk. If you're really paranoid of finding one, you could breed. That's what I'll eventually do with Seviper.

Edit: Oh yeah, the cards are done! ^o^ Get them HERE!!!

Also, Akidatheart, you've been lurking here probably all day but haven't said anything. I'm pretty sure we'd all like to hear from ya!

Last edited:

Prince Peasley

Hello. O.o
Years
Yeah... I found my Wishmur when i was HP training in rusturf tunnel, EV is the best way to find shinies :P Most profitable way anyway :P I think i'm gonna start breedin when iv got about 4000 pokemon seen in that irritatin patch :P I think i'll switch my GBA off if i find a wishmur really... I'm savin every 25 pp so thats no problem :P

Years
I hate the S zone! It sucks so much, oh i came across a shiny Torus or what ever, and it ran streight away! That is so GAY! I hated that! Just an update!

Jirachi Trainer

Training for Skill
Years
MetalMario said:
The intent here is to build a Secret Base where the trainer owns 6 L100 Gardevoirs who know only Memento as a means of training. I can put any Pokémon at any level through there and win, obtaining 26742 EXP and 72 Special Attack EVs if traded, holding Macho Brace and having Pokérus.

The chances of having poke rus = small but instead of them having macho brace let them have a lucky egg and traded= lots of exp. points...is gardevoir the buiggest exp. giver at lvl 100 in the whole game then ???

Akidatheart

Pokémom
Years
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon! Good to see you! Not much going on here, just playing with my puppies and shiny hunting. I have also been catching up on this thread.. a whole lot of reading involved there. I have actually checked the thread a few times, I just didn't log in and post. I'm really more of a lurker unless I really have something to say. (I will be very wordy when I find a new shiny, believe me!) I'll try to chime in more often from now on though. :-D

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
squirtle......why have u forsaken me....did i not rep u against charmander did i not hold u in the highest regard for a water tank......squirtle.....the most elusive shiny..when will u come to me .....XD

Back