• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
WOOT for all you haters out there (laughs at ty with all his blue stars sooooo very far away from any promotional pokemon or promotional shinnies hehe MUAHAHAHA ) im getting my game ready for trading morrow i have ten jirachis up and ready and im getting all my rare items ready , tommorow ill be up at 8 sharp out my house by nine at the fair by 10 and be first to dl pikachu at 11 and if im lucky ill be fourth and tenth and 20th and 35th and 49th and 67th and 82nd and 101st to dl pikachu with fly also XD maybe get a shiny one too :) i heard a rumor that they are brining dp demos and im really looking forward to finding out if thats true and i get to watch the big tournement on XD live with THE HULKSTER MUAHAHAHA and watch his lovely duaghter sing live , tis heaven MUHAHAHAHA , i hope u are having fun morrow ty , ill be getting lotsa promtional crutch stuff :)

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
at the moment i wasnt rele caring to much on nature as long as it increases the feebas' intake of beauty blocks :P... and where do i get cornn berries?!?!??! P.S. The best berry is pamtre or w/e... which i can only get once a day :/

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
It depends on your Trainer ID what berries he and the others give you.

Also, shido, tell us how the Hulkster was... I'm still wondering "Why him?"

I don't have much time, so...

I've switched my Shiny Hunting to a definate target, and I'm working on Emerald again. Fear me. :) I dunno what I'll look for on FR or LG now. All the water Pokemon suck except the one I found to search for(I overlooked it). It goes really good with my two others, and I'd like a well-rounded team until I get 5. Which may not happen at this rate. But I'm going with tried&true Emerald, so who knows.

Lucacaracha!
-DDD
(Also I can read at like 12 syllables per second so any book, no matter how long, is pretty much screwed)

Ullion

Years
so really... my ID forces eevry1 to give me rawst berries >.> DAM!! *excuse language plz*...and i dont know how to do that um... cloning thingy yet :/

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
if i get around to it ill post a video showing how to clone on youtube . only problem is my comp is being g@y so there is no sound only video being recorded and i dont know why , oh wells . i think the hulksters hosting cuz his daughter definitly could use the pubplicity and she aint bad to look at either XD well i got a few more jirachis and im off to bed now ill let u know how the festival goes down and such and ill definitly post if i get a shiny flying pikachu :)

gnight and wish me luck at the dl machine morrow :)

Years
good luck shido if u get a flying pikachu can u clone it so u can trade it to me via wifi and a jirachi i want a jirachi well back to work one my totodile CAN U GUYS RATE MY SIGNATURE 1-10 TEN THE BEST OF COARSE PM ME
AND I KNOW A WAY TO SR FOR A MAGIKARF IN FR IN FRONT OF MT MOON THERE IS A GUY AND HE TRYS TO SELL YOU ONE SAVE IN FRONT OF HIM AND SAY YES HAVE AN EMPTY SPOT IN PARTY CHECK TO SEE IF IT IS SHINY IF NOT THEN TRY AGAIN

Last edited:

Ullion

Years
Offtopic: WOOT! I GOT MILOTIC!!! :D... unfortuntly unshiny as well as yes a not-so-great nature... but i got him... and the beauty stat by looks as only around 3/4 of the way done. :D:D

Ontopic: Still no luck with abra on firered... and on sapphire im looking for w/e that happens when i collect all 200 hoenn pkmn (and i have 2 from national)

Years
Hey Killer Swift CONGRADS ON MILOTIC I Still Havent Had Any Luck With Totodile I Am Taking A Break From Him/her To Sr For Magikarf The Guy Is In The Pokemon Center On Route 4

SHINY REPORT
SAPPHIRE: ON HOLD WITH BELDUM
EMERALD: ON HOLD WITH TOTODILE
FIRE RED: SR FOR MAGIKARF
I WILL KEEP U GUYS UPDATED

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
gongrats on he milotic KS.....i used to actually breed milotics myself. once, i ran into a feebas on the exact first swim on the first time fishing on route 119....(how lucky is that!?) but i really dont try to go after feebas anymore (its not that it takes too long for me, its just my water-spot on my party is already filled by my shiny Swampert XD) but anyways, im off underwater by sootopolis city to look for shiny clamperl

Years
hey no luck on magikarp some of ya are probatly wondering y the he double hockeysticks does he want a magikarp and y would he pay 500 for it well because when i get the shiny one it would be worth 500 am i right and i am going to start my sapphire over and when i get my shiny totodile magikarp i will save them sr for mudkip in sapphire catch a poochyena and wurmple and trade them for the magikarp and totodile and then hunt for another marril{shiny} and hunt for wingull{shiny} and have a shiny water team for sapphire

Ullion

Years
Thnz guys... but umm... in R/S.... does ANYTHING AT ALL happen after i get all hoenn done? or must i complete the whole n-dex?

Report- Still no luck on abra >.>

Years
nope not in s/r only in emerald but you could try to see what happens but when you do complete your dex go to professer birch cause he wont call you
trying for beldum again i am jumping between games and the funny thing is i have sapphire emerald and fire red and i am sr for something in each game
wish me luck and killer swift good luck on your dex

Ullion

Years
Thnz legendaries... and STILL NO LUCK! HONESTLY! i swear... i belive i find 55 abras at a time... (nearly 2 boxes full) and ive done it soo many times and i still havnt found shiny abra >.>... i guess my game dun like me bein cheep

Years
just keep at it sooner or later it will pop up you should release the box full of abras so you dont fill up the boxes

shiny report
hey guys guess what i got not a shiny but i got nothin i am still trying for those three in my sig

hunting for
magikarp
totodile
beldum

Last edited:

Jenvy

Gardevoir is the Disco Queen
Years
  • Age 32
  • US
  • Seen Dec 1, 2010
Legendaries? Just letting you know that your sig says Magikarf..heehee.
anyway...no shines as of now. i am sring for a shiny mudkip in ruby so...yeah

Ullion

Years
GUYS!!! i jus realized sumfin..lol i rele hope so anyways o.O... lol yes its offtopic but for D/P i think the coolest there besides diaruga is doropian.... which looks like he might be the final form of gligar??? huh? any1 agree? :D lol aanyways nothin new... jus makin a low-mid lvl40s water team hehe :P (yes milotic is in it) so yes.. no luck on abra still.. i havnt been playing FR much... right now im mainly in a wait for emmy to be bought by me (or my mom who can buy it for me :D) so bleah :D

*cries for the absence of the shiny abra*

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
OMG today was fun :) where do i start :) i got a legit deoxy , legit celebi , two flying pikachus , 10th aniversery blastoise , 10th aniversery latios and now fr the long list ....... :) ........... i traded jirachis for a yamna , magneton , abra , charmander grimer , pideyoooto , ponyta , unkown (W i thin im not sure XD )and finaly swablu ALL SHINY MUAHAHAHAHAHA its too bad they dnt count toward my shc card but oh wells im happy :)

DDD the hulkster was awesome he went crazy when the tourny finalist started using body slam he said and i quote " THERES another body slam brother must be the most powerful move in the game " XD it was awesome tho i hate ppl who make their entire team of legendaries i swear it was the same temas over and over . if i had entered the tourny ui could have pwnd them all in my sleep IM ANTI LEGENDARY TEAM XD but the last match was awesome the two finalist battled and it was close then it got down to kyorge vs mewtwo and everymove the crowd kept going OOOOH and OOOOOOOOOO and WOOOOOOW lol but in the end kyorge lost becuz he got paralyzd and missed with hydo pump

Back