• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
Years
Okay well i've made my decisions for my hunting. In FR i'm going to continue with eevee, but i'm also going to look for a shellder. And in sapphire i'm going to breed for a kabuto.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
why do ye have to go lookin for meh wata types ? :( shellder is one of the first kanto pokemon im going to go for in dp (even tho ive been breeding for ashiny one for months now -.- )

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Yeah, I'm huntin a lot, too. Just a bit more than normal, though, I already hunted a lot before D/P came so close. I'm hoping for Latias most (duh), but I'd be content with getting either Abra or Bulbasaur. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with what shinies I have, but who wouldn't like more?

mrplanters

Years
why do ye have to go lookin for meh wata types ? :( shellder is one of the first kanto pokemon im going to go for in dp (even tho ive been breeding for ashiny one for months now -.- )

Hey its not like you own all water shinies.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
Hey its not like you own all water shinies.

but I do if you look on the bottom of every water pokemon in small fine print it says "property of shido water master all of trainers suck " srry but its the law .

XP well ive prolly totaled 5000 encounters over the past few days -.- hopefully by the time i reach 10k ill get a shiny .

mrplanters

Years
but I do if you look on the bottom of every water pokemon in small fine print it says "property of shido water master all of trainers suck " srry but its the law .

XP well ive prolly totaled 5000 encounters over the past few days -.- hopefully by the time i reach 10k ill get a shiny .
Lol but sometimes I feel that I should break the law. Especially YOURS!

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Isn't it a bit weird how "Shiny Mr. Mime" has posted here before, yet he/she is re-asking to join the club? I also find it a bit strange that he and shinyhunter use the same font color (that's different from the default, or course), and shinyhunter has mysteriously disappeared. ;)

The more and more I think about the weekend, the more and more I dread it. I'm tired of playing basketball so much. Meh. Shiny hunting keeps me happy, at least.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I was looking at Psypokes' Pickdex, and now I want to shiny hunt for Squirtle. This feeling will probably go away by the weekend though.

Edit: So I'm temporarily hunting for Squirtle. Besides, shiny Squirtle looks somewhat cool...right?

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
as official member of the BX Squirtle squad I would have to say yes and wish you no luck in getting one shniy XP I do wish you luck with any other hunts you may have going (well....unless they are water types .... >.> ..... XD )

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Well, as predicted, the feeling was temporary. It just ended way sooner than expected, for I've already "given up", and I'm going for Bulbasaur again.

Heh, shido, I'll be SRing for Lapras on LG (once I get Bulbasaur) and Omanyte on FR (after I get shiny Abra and Aerodactyl)...I'll also be hunting for Kyogre/Palkia so that I can complete some legendary trios...Oh, and let's not forget Suicune!

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
well of course you are . they are sr pokemon so it only stands to point that you would be going for them . but you wont get suicune XP as fr the others maybe ull get lucky but i doubt you want them bad enuf to go for them over your other targets . pssshhh plus id still be the worry shiny master if you did get all of those so im good XP (ps I plan to get lapras without sring (tho i might one day sr for it i doubt it) SO HA my lapras will be rarer )

anyways still looking for a dang shiny water pokemon and occosional sring for torchic with riho .

Jirachi Trainer

Training for Skill
Years
It's been a while but hi,

It's J.T. here and I come bearing news of me capturing a new shiny ^^. Flygon, yay.

Also I now have a camera and I should be able to post my shinies soon too, in picture. I might get an update later on my S.H.T.C (shiny hunter trainer card).

Keep hunting and hello again and welcome to any new people.

Back