• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen ~Shiny Hunters~

Rayheart

Ancient Trainer
Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2014
    I got a lvl 1 female shiny marill with adamant nature and 4IVs from wonder trade and her name is CheetPower , i hope she is not a hacked poke lol.

Akuryou Inushii

Reliant Cain
    Years
  • I got a lvl 1 female shiny marill with adamant nature and 4IVs from wonder trade and her name is CheetPower , i hope she is not a hacked poke lol.

Hmm.. could be possible. PokeBank did have some glitches where hacked Pokes were passed as legitimate. It's hard to tell until PokeCheck comes out for Gen 6.

Akuryou Inushii

Reliant Cain
    Years
  • I recently received a shiny Mewtwo from wonder trade and has amazing sp.attk and speed, I threw a party that day.

Was it from Kalos? I may have to look into stats for the legendaries you can get in these games. I'm pretty sure you can soft reset to get Mewtwo as a shiny, but Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde are shiny-locked. I know that Xerneas and Yveltal are guaranteed at least two perfect IVs. Anyone know if that's the same for all legendary Pokemon you can catch?

Akuryou Inushii

Reliant Cain
    Years
  • Actually, it came from fire red or leaf green through being moved from gen to gen.

I suppose it can be called legitimate. Once Pokecheck comes out, make sure you put it on there to check if it truly is legal. Check it's moves and ability on Serebii and if you see something abnormal then it's hacked. Also check the Pokeball.

Mewtwo, Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde all are guaranteed at least 3 perfect IVs and three random IVs.

DarkIllumination

The one in the darkness
    Years
  • Yeah, after I broke 2 chains which were short, I fished five times and got it and now it's a starmie and it seems I have the best luck getting shinies by fishing or trading, anything else no luck.

Rayheart

Ancient Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2014
    Yeah, after I broke 2 chains which were short, I fished five times and got it and now it's a starmie and it seems I have the best luck getting shinies by fishing or trading, anything else no luck.

Same here, caught my 3rd shiny poliwhirl and took me 10 mins lol, traded it for a shiny woobbuffet.

But my luck never works on breeding for shinies, charmander eggs going up to 1.5k or more. :/ I have been breeding all day now. So many failmanders to wonder trade.

Rayheart

Ancient Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2014
    Shiny charmander gettooo, 5IV but female :( i kinda prefer my charizards male. Anyway its ok since my shiny wartortle is a she too :(). My Shiny Venus will be happy since its a HE lol.

Omg, finally now time to get rid of ( wonder trade ) the rest of my charmander boxes.

Akuryou Inushii

Reliant Cain
    Years
  • Shiny charmander gettooo, 5IV but female :( i kinda prefer my charizards male. Anyway its ok since my shiny wartortle is a she too :(). My Shiny Venus will be happy since its a HE lol.

Omg, finally now time to get rid of ( wonder trade ) the rest of my charmander boxes.

Rayheart, can we talk in PMs?

Back