• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen ~Shiny Hunters~

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    I tried using that item to chain hunt shinies but I swear there is a patch of grass that doesn't shake that will break your chain. Ran into it to many times after getting to about 15 chains multiple times and gave it up. Never saw the grass shake once.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Just a heads-up, guys; this isn't the trading forum, unfortunately, and due to that, we cannot make any requests that relate to them. For all your trading needs, please head over to Trade Corner, which could be found right here. If this kind of thing continues, then I might have to close this thread down, sadly; sorry! Let's use it only to discuss shiny Pokémon, yeah?

Rayheart

Ancient Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2014
    Hello, just joined the forums.

I caught shiny ivysaur and wartortle from friend safari today.

I got 2x shiny poliwhirls, shiny mienfoo, shiny garvedoir with 6IVs , shiny octirelly, shiny relicant and shiny croagunk. :) I started playing Pokemon X last week. I found finding / catching shinies easier than previous versions. I am breeding to get a shiny charmander now. Hatched over 700 eggs but no luck.

Akuryou Inushii

Reliant Cain
    Years
  • Hello, just joined the forums.

I caught shiny ivysaur and wartortle from friend safari today.

I got 2x shiny poliwhirls, shiny mienfoo, shiny garvedoir with 6IVs , shiny octirelly, shiny relicant and shiny croagunk. :) I started playing Pokemon X last week. I found finding / catching shinies easier than previous versions. I am breeding to get a shiny charmander now. Hatched over 700 eggs but no luck.

Welcome to the forums! I'm Akuryou, the creator of this thread. It definitely is easier to catch shinies in this generation than it was in previous gens! I wish you luck with your shiny Charmander as well!

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • Traded for a Shiny Beldum yesterday, and hatched this guy the other day:

Spoiler:

<3

Back