• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Shiny Johto Beast Events (Now happening on Wifi!)

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
Years
  • I plan on getting all 3 shiny beast plus the ash's pikachu at toys r us.

Just hoping i can stand near the store and do it caz it would feel weird going in playing a dsi,downloading the pokemon and then leaving.It feels like ure using them lol.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2011
    Man do I hate non-WiFi events... I was so excited about getting the shiny legendary beasts...

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Yes, I'll be going to Gamestop then to get these legendary beasts. I'll be wanting Suicune the most. :D
    Oh and isn't there that Ash's Pikachu event for Toys R Us or something? :P

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • Yes, I'll be going to Gamestop then to get these legendary beasts. I'll be wanting Suicune the most. :D
    Oh and isn't there that Ash's Pikachu event for Toys R Us or something? :P

Ya,Ash's Pikachu event is at toys r us.1/30/11-2/7/11 i believe.

Fushigidane-Chan

Years
  • Really excited for these - especially the Adamant, Flame Blitz Entei. Going to Gamestop every week will be a pain, but oh well. It'll be worth it.

princedream17

prince of all dreams
    Years
  • cool i hope 3 trips 2 gamestop are worth it..... 1 question tho do you have to get all 3 to unlock the event or just one???

Years
  • I'm looking forward to those Gamestop Events. I got like, 3 of them in my area, but I have to walk to get to a bus stop just to get to them. As for the Ash's Pikachu event at a Toys 'R' Us, the nearest one is like, 16 miles away. ><

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I can't wait for these. My sister and I are going to go for each one so that we can have all of them. :) I'm probably not going to transfer them to White though because there's a Zoroark event for Japanese BW next year, but still, who doesn't want shinies? ;D

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
  • I'm going to bring all 5 of my games in to get 15 shiny legendary dogs haha.
    I've already got all 3 Japanese, but doesn't hurt to get some more.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2022
    I'll be getting a total of 12 dogs between my Soul Silver, Heart Gold, Platinum, & Diamond games :)

Last edited:

LuVrDiSC

pokéGirL Power !
    Years
  • so to get the event... we jus go to Gamestop with SS or HG in our DS and the employee trades it to us? i always wondered this about the events i never did one, pardon my silliness :pink_love:

Fushigidane-Chan

Years
  • so to get the event... we jus go to Gamestop with SS or HG in our DS and the employee trades it to us? i always wondered this about the events i never did one, pardon my silliness :pink_love:

Nope, you select Mystery Gift > Via Wireless on your game from anywhere within the store.

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    is there an internet page which tells us which are the participating gamestop stores?

Back