• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Shiny Johto Beast Events (Now happening on Wifi!)

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Getting the trio over wi-fi is much easier than going to the store and waste gas... I got Raikou in 4 of my games now, but with the same nature... :/ rash? Oh well, i'm not hating on it. :)

marcc5m

what
    Years
    Got my Raikou :)
    Now I just need to figure out whether or not I should use him. I'm currently at Canalave city, so he would only need a little bit of training to be up to par with the rest of my team. Also I don't have a good electric type yet, and I'm gonna be needing one.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    I like how the event says 'The Legendary Johto Trio' but we only get one at a time. =p

I downloadd mine today across all of my games, so now I have multiple shiny Raikou. =D Always wanted a shiny Johto beast - although mostly everyone else will have one as well I still like the fact I have one now. XD

Think I should change the thread title now btw...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I like how the event says 'The Legendary Johto Trio' but we only get one at a time. =p

About that... I skipped ahead to the 14th on the DS clock, wondering if that'd work (because by then the Raikou event would've ended or nothing showed up). It showed the Legendary Johto Trio event name and said I'd already download it.

I have a feeling they've tricked us so that we can only get one of the three. :(

And yes title change would be good.

Years

About that... I skipped ahead to the 14th on the DS clock, wondering if that'd work (because by then the Raikou event would've ended or nothing showed up). It showed the Legendary Johto Trio event name and said I'd already download it.

I have a feeling they've tricked us so that we can only get one of the three. :(

And yes title change would be good.

Nobody tricked you, just wait until date for next pokemon
    Its the time on Nintendo servers that matters not your DS :P

and to remind dates
    Raikou Feb 07 to Feb 13
    Entei Feb 14 to Feb 20
    Suicune Feb 21 to Feb 27

blue

gucci
    Years

I downloadd mine today across all of my games, so now I have multiple shiny Raikou. =D Always wanted a shiny Johto beast - although mostly everyone else will have one as well I still like the fact I have one now. XD

Yeah, I saw a video of someone downloading and I saw ' Johto Legendary Trio' and I thought it was all three, ah well, wont be long before we get Suicune & Entei :)

twindelphine

Pokemon Meister
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2014
    Finally, a Wi-Fi event for HG/SS. =) Just got my Raikou a while ago!

@Suicune: It's been broadcasted all over Youtube now. I've seen at least 2 of my subscribed channels featuring the event.

Now I hope Celebi comes soon...

Cham

Cool Trainer
    Years
    Would anyone with multiple copies of the game be willing to get a set of the dogs for me? I am currently deployed in Iraq until May and my DS is not able to connect to the routers here :[

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
    Actually the wifi crown beast events that are up now is for the Europe only but the american games can get them too cause of the same in game language just check serebii and you will se it says for Eu

Got my raikous...sucks how you can't trade him

you can but not on the gts I could easily trade my raikou from my Hg to my platinum so i could restart Hg to get another raikou

Last edited:

Chiar

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2014
    I just downloaded my Raikou, and happy with it. ^^
    However, I'm a bit sad that i can't transfer it to BW yet. D; Darn those all region locking....

Oblivion Wing

IGN: Havel 3DS Friend Code: 5215-3694-9757
    Years
    So i only got Entei, and Suicune from Gamestop, but i got Raiku wifi, do the wifi trio also unlock the special event, or whatever it is, or is it just the Gamestop trio??

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    I got two Raikous, one on my HeartGold and one on my Platinum :3.

Raikou is my favorite of the legendary dogs so just having this one makes me happy.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I just got my Raikou on both my games ^^ It's nice to get an event here in the non-America/Japan world :P

Back