• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Tiff

OBJECTION!
    Years
    I just noticed something about the Shinies on my Emerald... They're all boys (the ones with a given gender anyways) and they all have a Hardy nature... o.0;

lugia_lover

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 28, 2006
    Wow a shiny Charizard! I have a shiny Dragonite! =) Shes called Draknar and shes navy blueish. I wanted a shiny Lugia but I'm happy with Silverwing. =)

link55588

dragonite master
    Years
    i got many shinies on emerald
    i think like 10 but ive been playing it ever since the first day i came out
    amphros
    mightyenia
    gliger
    raichu
    herecross
    bellosom
    tropious
    absol
    manetric
    and
    machamp
    those are my shinys :)

Myuuvuirocon

Mew+vee+Vulpix=Me!!!
    Years
    The only shiny I have is 'a shiny Spinda. it's suppose ta look green where the pink is, but ta me it looks gray... o.O but then again, its me XD

Nova92

NovaShark Unlimited Webmaster
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    I have a shiny Pelipper which evolved from a shiny wingull i caught on mt pyre

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, Tyranitar, Oddish,...all shiny in GSC...and I CAUGHT (not got from the Berry Update) a shiny Zigzagoon.

Years
    Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
    As for the pair of Berry Update Zigzagoons, there was a problem with the Ruby and Sapphire games passing of time for the berrys you grow. It was like this if you started a game file and didn't restart a new game and save it over the other game for a about a year the games would stop letting you grow berrys.

Nintindo/Game Freak made a fix for this 'Berry Glitch' that would let your game work the way it shoud have. They sent Game Cube disks to stores like Game Stop and if you wanted to fix the games glitch you had to go there and hook your game to the stores Game Cube and choose 'Berry Update' and it would fix it.

Actually u don't need da berry update to fix dat glitch. U can corrupt ur gamepak by shutting it off while it is saving and dat glitch is fixed. It can even make berries grow faster. Switch on ur gameboy 24 hours after planting a berry n the berry will be ready to be picked lol. Dats how i got 464 sitrus berries n 253 oran berries.

Years
    i just caught a shiny absol! i wanted a shiny absol, i just was running round in the grass looking for a surskit and i found it i almost killed it with my torchic!

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
    Years
    I just found a SHINY BELSPROUT!

Bellsprout
    Game found - Leaf Green
    Game time - 338:40
    Gender - Female
    Route - 7
    Level - 19
    Nature - Hasty
    Ability - Chlorophyll