• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2006
    Finally, i got my celebi after long time of searching six months ago. From that six months ago til now, I had been restarting iit to get a shiny one. Finally caught one. The shiny celebi you see on serrebii as an example, or on the net is my celebi. I posted on the net because i was so happy. I cant believe it! It took me 16k tries startig and restarting to get it!

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    I did get a shiny Fearow on pokemon crystal ( little different from the normal one ) I have never been happier.
    Then in Emerald I was trying to fill up the sootsack in order to get aitem for my secret base and I really got bothered by the spinda when suddenly a shiny one appeared!
    Never caught another shiny again...Oh well

DARKDESTINY

alone_in_the_dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2014
    I've got a pidgey and gastly(now haunter)from my cousins FR,throughout different gameplays,I also have an aerodactyl,a ditto,a raticate and a gastly from the LG i owned(the most recent one is the gastly)....so basically that's 6 shinies from FR/LG, I owned six more,but they're from either Emerald or sapphire...

DARKDESTINY

alone_in_the_dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2014
    I Have 6 Shinies,one From Sapphire(relicanth)and Five From Emerald(oddish,lairon,graveler,shuppet, And Poochyena)

Years
  • I have three shinys, Aggron, gengar and crobat! I think they all rock, but (this is a n00bish question but) is there a certin way to get shinys for is it COMPLETELY random, i just randomly got the others, just wondering!

'Arcanine'

Personality of an Arcanine!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 6, 2006
    My first post & yeah I'm new. Anyway, I saw a silver Sandshrew in Mount moon on one of my GBA games (either Gold or Crystal.) I was such a dope that I ran away when I encounted it! :shocked: Yes, I really did & what are the chance of finding a shiny Pokemon! I noticed that stars sparkled around it but because I was in Mount Moon, I just thought it was something to do with a Moon Stone (I dunno why, wasn't I stupid...):(

When I spoke to my friend she showed me her pink Drowsee then when got talking I found out that that Sandshrew I saw was in fact & valuable & once in a life time Pokemon...& I ran away! I hope I find more shiny Pokemon in Fire Red. All I have on my other games is a Red Gyrados which isn't really rare because it's in the middle of a lake ready for a trainer to come along & catch it.

~Alakazam~

Psychic Eye
    Years
  • the chances are 1 in 8000 or so. Also, I found a shiny Zubat in the Seafoam Islands the other day (see previous post), and the next day found a Shiny Zubat in Emerald. The day after that, I found a shiny Golbat in the Ice Cave on Four Island. Odd, eh? That Golbat is now a Pink Crobat. The Zubats have become Golbats.

'Arcanine'

Personality of an Arcanine!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 6, 2006
    I don't believe this, I caught a shiny Spearow today! Can you believe that yesterday I posted about me & the silver Sandshrew business then next day caught a shiny Pokemon. Now I'm going to talk about it all the time & see what happens. :laugh: I'm using her to evolve her into a Ferrow.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2006
    yo im a pokemon master

hey guyz im a pokemon master well not really but i have catched no shiny pokemon :'(
    but i am starting a new game on my ruby 2 get a shiny groudon :p

this is my party on pokemon emerald

rayquaza.mewtwo.lugia.jirachi.groudon.kyorge they are all at level 100!

but this will be my party in the future

mewtwo.mew.lugia.ho-oh.celebi.jirachi al level 100 dats the teamm im planing 2 get

an some of u guyz have gwd shiny pokemon if u want any cheats from me or hints just email me at [email protected];)

friend

im a friend to everyone
    Years
  • i've gone shiny hunting myself but billeve it or not i got a shiny missigno,shiny golduck,shiny marrowak and a shiny blaziken

friend

im a friend to everyone
    Years
  • i've gone shiny hunting myself but billeve it or not i got a shiny missigno,shiny golduck,shiny marrowak and a shiny blaziken

friend

im a friend to everyone
    Years

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    In Silver, I've got shiny Gyarados and I caught two shiny Meowth in a row! I was really pleased with that! Once I found a shiny blue Rapidash but it said my box was full! I was so annoyed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back