• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayquaza

Champions Of The Sky
Years
shiny RAYQUAZA here, took me a week orso to get, saving in front off him and restarting the game thousand times till I got one..:D I was so happy when I caught it..:D

AzureFlygon

Master of all Shiny's!
Years
I had to restart almost a thousand times just to capture a regular rayquaza (I kept accidentally killing it) But I don't really like to have legendary shinies, because its too easy to get them if you just keep restarting. I like to find ones that are extreamly hard to get; like trapinch :shocked: (yes, I KNOW they aren't hard to find, but trying to find a shiny one definatly IS) Oh, yeah, I have a little fun fact here; all shinys are not male, though most of them are. My sister and I both have shiny females(Rhyhorn and Persian), but they seem to be easier to find in R/S than in G/S/C.

Years
LET ME TELL YOU THIS I ALWAYS WANTED A SHINY POKEMON THAT I COULD CAPTURE MYSELF A NEVER HAD LUCK.
THE ONLY ONE I HAVE IS BECAUSE I HAVE POKEMON CRYSTAL AND THE SHINY GAYRADOS IS ALREADY THERE RIGHT.
BUT WHEN I START TO PLAY WITH MY RUBY SEARCHING FOR FEEBAS A CARVANHA THAT I WAS NOT EXPETING.
AS YOU CAN SEE IT WAS ONLY LUCK.

DragonTrainer said:
Shiny shuppet is cool.I wish I had a shiny aggron.

AzureFlygon

Master of all Shiny's!
Years
PATRIHE2001 said:
LET ME TELL YOU THIS I ALWAYS WANTED A SHINY POKEMON THAT I COULD CAPTURE MYSELF A NEVER HAD LUCK.
THE ONLY ONE I HAVE IS BECAUSE I HAVE POKEMON CRYSTAL AND THE SHINY GAYRADOS IS ALREADY THERE RIGHT.
BUT WHEN I START TO PLAY WITH MY RUBY SEARCHING FOR FEEBAS A CARVANHA THAT I WAS NOT EXPETING.
AS YOU CAN SEE IT WAS ONLY LUCK.

Does that mean you captured a shiny Carvanna? If I remember right, they're a greenish color, is that correct?

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
Years
None!

I've just broken the 100 hours mark on my Sapphire game, and not ONE shiny Pokemon has appeared. I've been in tons of wild pokemon battles, (only just won the Heat Badge), and am constantly wandering around to just level up my pokemon. It's frustrating!!

If only I could transfer in my shiny Nidoran female (the only one I ever caught). I caught her in the park north of Goldenrod in Crystal after only playing for between 20-21 hours of logged game time.

Ah well, maybe after another 100 hours....
My worst fear is running into one in the Safari Zone. It's so stupid.... if you can't run from a shiny, why should it be able to run from you? I hate the Safari Zone in general.....the absolute WORST aspect of R/B/Y, I was SOOO happy when G/S/C didn't have it.....and even more disappointed that R/S does.

Sturm

Kurokoneko
Years
I FINALLY CAGHT A SHINY FEEBAS!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
after looking for 2 hours for a feebas...shiny feebas appear...*shocked*

AzureFlygon

Master of all Shiny's!
Years
OffRoadSP said:
I've just broken the 100 hours mark on my Sapphire game, and not ONE shiny Pokemon has appeared. I've been in tons of wild pokemon battles, (only just won the Heat Badge), and am constantly wandering around to just level up my pokemon. It's frustrating!!

If only I could transfer in my shiny Nidoran female (the only one I ever caught). I caught her in the park north of Goldenrod in Crystal after only playing for between 20-21 hours of logged game time.

Ah well, maybe after another 100 hours....
My worst fear is running into one in the Safari Zone. It's so stupid.... if you can't run from a shiny, why should it be able to run from you? I hate the Safari Zone in general.....the absolute WORST aspect of R/B/Y, I was SOOO happy when G/S/C didn't have it.....and even more disappointed that R/S does.

You caught a shiny Nidoran? I have one too! What'd you name yours? Mine is Lavender. Oh and Sturm, crgrats on catchin a feebas, only two hours! Man, i've been looking for a shiny trapinch for over forty hours now...

Deranged

Secretly Popular
Years
I Rock Smashed on Rt111 and got my first and only Shiny...

A level 14 Geodude(f).

(Cool, 'cos I always had a bit of a soft spot for the 'dude :cool: )

Rayquaza

Champions Of The Sky
Years
hmm I really like shiny legendaries. Now I'm trying to get a shiny KYOGRE on my sapphire cart..but still no luck..:(

Sturm

Kurokoneko
Years
RAYQUAZA said:
hmm I really like shiny legendaries. Now I'm trying to get a shiny KYOGRE on my sapphire cart..but still no luck..:(
Never give up and never lose...I(try about 100 times...to catch black rayquaza...and d*mn it...I accidently KO'ed black rayquaza...I'll have to repeat until I find a new one...)
Shiny Kyogre looks like hippie...(with pink color...)

Rayquaza

Champions Of The Sky
Years
Sturm said:
Never give up and never lose...I(try about 100 times...to catch black rayquaza...and d*mn it...I accidently KO'ed black rayquaza...I'll have to repeat until I find a new one...)
Shiny Kyogre looks like hippie...(with pink color...)

hehe yes pink KYOGRE kickass..:D and my black rayquaza took me some days before I met one and caught it..xD

OffRoadSP

Years
AzureFlygon said:
You caught a shiny Nidoran? I have one too! What'd you name yours? Mine is Lavender. Oh and Sturm, crgrats on catchin a feebas, only two hours! Man, i've been looking for a shiny trapinch for over forty hours now...

I'm not too creative with nicknames, so I just stuck with Nidoran. :cool:
Congratulation on catching yours!! And Lavender is a cool nickname for it. What moves did you teach it?

So a shiny Rayquaza is black, huh? That's gotta be a kick-butt looking Pokemon.

AzureFlygon

Master of all Shiny's!
Years
OffRoadSP said:
I'm not too creative with nicknames, so I just stuck with Nidoran. :cool:
Congratulation on catching yours!! And Lavender is a cool nickname for it. What moves did you teach it?

So a shiny Rayquaza is black, huh? That's gotta be a kick-butt looking Pokemon.

Ah, I taught mine some of the best moves I could think of. It knows Thunderbolt, Poison Sting, Bite, and Return. I evolved it into a Nidorina, because a level 55 nidoran is pretty weak; can barely beat a level 40 rapidash...
Oh, well :P

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Flame blaziken, ae you sure that you can get a shiny from breeding?I've heard that you can't do that.Has anyone gotten a shiny from breeding?

Chibi_Naruto

hidden leafs #1 prankster
Years
Well I once saw a shiny wishmur but I didn't catch it instead I killed it with my treecko ( That was a big mistake ). Afterwards I never saw a shiny pokemon on ruby or sapphire

OffRoadSP

Years
DragonTrainer said:
Flame blaziken, ae you sure that you can get a shiny from breeding?I've heard that you can't do that.Has anyone gotten a shiny from breeding?

I've never herd of anyone breeding for a shiny, but I'd like to think it's possible. Because, how else would you get certain shiny pokemon like the R/B/Y starters by breeding them in G/S/C? Unless when you transfer them they have a chance to be shiny....I don't know, just thought I'd throw that out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back