• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Erm...no. Just like any other Flying Dragon, a Snorunt@Nothing with Ice Beam means instant death for Salamence. Maybe evne a Blissey could do the same thing. But yeah...I suppose it CAN be strong if you got a Ninjask to BP some Attack/Special Attak and Speed so it can be fast enough and strong enough to hit first and kill an Ice Beam user before it gets pwned. This is going off topic.

~Just a shadow...~

Mew9

Ready to win in tourney!!
    Years
    JUST USE THE POKEMON CALCULATOR OR POKEMON MAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry to yell at u, but i've seen that post 100000000000000000000000000000000 times and people still ask. y don't u use the shiny codes, u ask?
    1. They r too long and complicated.
    2. If u make 1 tiny mistake, they can screw up ur game.
    3.If u use the Pokemon Calc/Maker, ur guys get great experience after battles, u can give them any moves u want, and u can modify nething about them (coughMAKETHEMSHINYcough). Plus, u DON'T run the risk of SCREWING up ur game.
    Looking for a link tot the calc/maker - check the FAQ.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Actually, oyu still do run the risk of screwing up yuor game. If you get a Bad Egg and hatch it, buh bye game cartridge. But that risk is esaily eliminated by simply turning your game off if you ever get a Bad Egg. But some people are idiots and ahtch the thing.

Mew9

Years
    bad eggs can hatch? i have like 20 in my box and have been playing for 30-some hours (my 4th file), but my game's perfectly fine. Plus, like u said, their easy to fix. and if ur new and got something called a BAD egg, common sense should call at u and tell u somethings wrong.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Well, normally they can't but some people use those Fast Egg Hatch codes and they end up hatching it.

Mew9

Years
    o, wat idiots. unless ur curious, most people wouldn't think of doing that, or wouldn't save by common sense.

Abusoru

Absol-ute Fan
    Years
    • Age 54
    • Ohio
    • Seen May 10, 2005
    pokemonpokemonpokemon said:
    if u see a wild shiny pokemon will it sparkle like wen u send one into battle or do u have to tell by its color

I was wondering this myself. Because if you come across a Pokemon you aren't to familar with, you might not know if it is Shiny or not. As you can tell, I've never caught or seen one. :(

Febbie8

dOrK
    Years
    :( u guys are lucky to have seen one. a couple of my friends have some they are:
    red cacnea
    tentacool with blueish grey spots instead of red
    gold swablu
    red and white zigzagoon
    blue electrike
    and somethin else but i forgot... :S
    ive never actually seen one

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Abusoru said:
    I was wondering this myself. Because if you come across a Pokemon you aren't to familar with, you might not know if it is Shiny or not. As you can tell, I've never caught or seen one. :(

When you run into a Shiny, it has a glitter.(like red Gyrados had a glitter) That's how you know.

Abusoru

Absol-ute Fan
    Years
    • Age 54
    • Ohio
    • Seen May 10, 2005
    Glitter where? I've never seen a Shiny pokemon, so I don't know what to look for.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    You know when you find the Red Gyrados in G/S? It makes a circlish glitter and it has like a a small chain of "chingchingching" and it should be a diffrent color.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back