• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    I've had a green golbat, and a pink wobbufett (which I very luckily caught in the Safari zone). But out of 5 different games, they're my only shinies.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • ashrival654: Please don't double post. Just edit your last post when you have something else to say.

My shiny Vileplume is around level 60 right now, but I haven't been training it much lately. My shiny Skitty is still at level 8. I have yet to train it, and I'm not sure if I should. It isn't strong enough of a Pok?mon for my team. I'm still on the hunt for a shiny Absol and a shiny Latios.

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2004
    i caught 2 shiny pokemon a golbat: i evolved to a pink crobat &

an electrik: evolved to manectrik

it's so beautifull and wonderfull!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    There is no such thing as a common shiny. Every Pokemon has an equal chance of being shiny.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    the only way you could say a shiny is common is if there's an excess of it. i was looking for only about 45 minutes for a shiny ghastly last night. and i found one, i did get lucky, but having a ghastly pop up every 5 steps does help.

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
  • Well shiny zubat are common, but i find one in my fire red game at the 3:hours of play, while i was training my party on Mt. moon...i guess i was luck.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • Toothache said:
    Trainers have shinies now? When did that happen? O.o
    Trainers in the Battle Tower can have shiny Pok?mon. It is rare to find one though. I haven't come across a trainer yet that had one. I find legendaries on them sometimes. Usually Regis.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    I have 2 sapphires and 2 rubys, I have no shinys in ruby but in one of my sapphires I have Shiny tentacool and the other shiny swablu.

Josh

Level 99 Black Belt
    Years
  • I have a Shiny Level 2 Zigzagoon and a Shiny Level 85 Linoone which I caucht as a Shiny Zigzagoon.

I'm going to try and hatch a hiny PoKeMoN to have 3.

Years
    • Age 35
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 12, 2005
    I saw a shiny tentacool but I fainted it trying to weaken it to catch it :'( It was kinda funny, I was surfing and I got into battle and I said out loud to my friend," I'M SICK OF ALL THESE TENTACOOLS!!!" Then I heard the Shiny into sound. I got a stunned/shocked look and said, "oh, nevermind"

mew_master

(don't)ignore paranthesees
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2005
    luck?

i've been really lucky with shiny pokemon. in my Sapphire game i caught a shiny feebas, which evolved into a shiny milotic. then my brother kindly released it for me. in ruby version i caught shiny latios. more unimportantly i caught a shiny surskit. but i released it just for fun, it's just one of those common pokemon. in Gold i caught a gold caterpie one day too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back