• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Quicksale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Flandre Scarlet~

And Then There Were None
Years
  • Hey nice trade thread :)

I'm interested in your shiny 6 iv kyogre, shiny 6 iv shaymin and your 4 iv zekrom.

I'm offering the three crown beasts(shiny entei,suicune, raikou JPN) if you're interested.
    entei-adamant
    30/31/31/x/31/31
    suicune-relaxed
    31/x/31/30/31/31
    raikou-rash
    31/x/31/30/31/31

thx

Years
  • Hey nice trade thread :)

I'm interested in your shiny 6 iv kyogre, shiny 6 iv shaymin and your 4 iv zekrom.

I'm offering the three crown beasts(shiny entei,suicune, raikou JPN) if you're interested.
    entei-adamant
    30/31/31/x/31/31
    suicune-relaxed
    31/x/31/30/31/31
    raikou-rash
    31/x/31/30/31/31

thx

Hi there,

I already received a Shiny Entei in a trade, sorry forgot to edit that and I want legendaries and pokemon that do not evolve in english. But I'd love the Shiny Suicune :)

Azarashi

The Seal Pokémon
    Years
  • Please can I have more info on moves of Cyndaquil, Chikorita and Totodile in Premier Balls?
    If possible also on Naughty Shinx and Moon Ball Ralts as well, although I would like to trade for these 2 either way :)

Here's the trade sheet, and don't worry if you don't have enough things that you're interested in
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17R9y7X6iDGqfOV_gG6Ts77cac6llxmQbOddy8Au29FE/edit#gid=0

P.S. I saw you removed the Spheal I traded for, I wouldn't mind at all giving you back a clone of it so you can put it back on your trade list :)

Last edited:

~Flandre Scarlet~

And Then There Were None
    Years
  • Hi there,

I already received a Shiny Entei in a trade, sorry forgot to edit that and I want legendaries and pokemon that do not evolve in english. But I'd love the Shiny Suicune :)

No problem :)

Also my fault for not clarifying. They are all Japanese but I understand that you like english pokemon. If you still want the suicune you are welcome to still accept it but how about a
    shiny timid 6 iv rayquaza (not KB)
    and a shiny 6iv timid mewtwo (not KB)
    for your shiny 6 iv kyogre and shiny 6iv shaymin? :)

Years
  • No problem :)

Also my fault for not clarifying. They are all Japanese but I understand that you like english pokemon. If you still want the suicune you are welcome to still accept it but how about a
    shiny timid 6 iv rayquaza (not KB)
    and a shiny 6iv timid mewtwo (not KB)
    for your shiny 6 iv kyogre and shiny 6iv shaymin? :)

It's okay. I had to write down I mostly want english ones. So the Rayquaza and Mewtwo are english? :) Then I'd love to have them. Kyogre is cloned already, Shaymin not yet so I'll see to it that it'll be cloned as soon as possible for you.

Years
  • Please can I have more info on moves of Cyndaquil, Chikorita and Totodile in Premier Balls?
    If possible also on Naughty Shinx and Moon Ball Ralts as well, although I would like to trade for these 2 either way :)

Here's the trade sheet, and don't worry if you don't have enough things that you're interested in
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17R9y7X6iDGqfOV_gG6Ts77cac6llxmQbOddy8Au29FE/edit#gid=0

P.S. I saw you removed the Spheal I traded for, I wouldn't mind at all giving you back a clone of it so you can put it back on your trade list :)

Chikorita Moves; Aromatherapy, Leaf Storm, Ingrain, Leech Seed.
    Cyndaquil Moves; Crush Claw, Extrasensory, Flame Burst, Flare Blitz.
    Totodile Moves; Aqua Jet, Crunch, Dragon Dance, Ice Punch.
    Ralts Moves; Growl, Shadow Sneak.
    Shinx Moves; Ice Fang, Wild Charge, Volt Switch.
    (All are cloned already except for Shinx)

I'll look at the sheet :) My memory is a bit vague, did you have any nicknameable shinies?

Giving a Spheal would be nice. But you don't have to do it if it'll cost you much trouble, it was my fault I didn't pay attention to how many I had left.

Azarashi

The Seal Pokémon
    Years
  • Chikorita Moves; Aromatherapy, Leaf Storm, Ingrain, Leech Seed.
    Cyndaquil Moves; Crush Claw, Extrasensory, Flame Burst, Flare Blitz.
    Totodile Moves; Aqua Jet, Crunch, Dragon Dance, Ice Punch.
    Ralts Moves; Growl, Shadow Sneak.
    Shinx Moves; Ice Fang, Wild Charge, Volt Switch.
    (All are cloned already except for Shinx)

I'll look at the sheet :) My memory is a bit vague, did you have any nicknameable shinies?

Giving a Spheal would be nice. But you don't have to do it if it'll cost you much trouble, it was my fault I didn't pay attention to how many I had left.

I'd like the Ralts and the Shinx please :)
    I do, but those are just shinies I caught from the wild, they don't have more than 2IVs I'm afraid :/
    And don't worry about the Spheal. I will have to do some cloning either way ^^

Years
  • I'd like the Ralts and the Shinx please :)
    I do, but those are just shinies I caught from the wild, they don't have more than 2IVs I'm afraid :/
    And don't worry about the Spheal. I will have to do some cloning either way ^^

Sure :)
    And no problem, I always like to ask cause you never know right, I like giving pokemon nicknames :)
    Anyways I would like the Modest Yanma in Friend Ball and I can't resist the cuteness of your Teddiursa so that one too pls :)

Thank you, you are really kind :)
    Do you have a trade review thread btw?

Years
  • Hey man am i too late for Zoroark? I have a shiny 5iv Carvanha

The Zoroark is still available. What ability does Carvanha have? And what is it gender, iv spread, nature and is it nicknameable and Kalos/ORAS born?

Hi there :) !
    Could I get the OTs of your shiny johto starters?

Hi there :)
    The Johto starters are from your giveaway if I recall correctly.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • I thought so!

I'm glad you got your hands on the whole set :)
    but the only rule I had on the giveaway was that they were re-distributable with credit, which means nothing but simply putting something like "Impo's Cyndaquil KB, Male lvl 1, Timid, Blaze" underneath each Pokemon

could I be a pain and ask you to do as such? Thanks :)

Years
  • I thought so!

I'm glad you got your hands on the whole set :)
    but the only rule I had on the giveaway was that they were re-distributable with credit, which means nothing but simply putting something like "Impo's Cyndaquil KB, Male lvl 1, Timid, Blaze" underneath each Pokemon

could I be a pain and ask you to do as such? Thanks :)

I'm sorry I didn't know that! Will change it right away :)

Hey man, I can offer you a 5IV Ponyta for that shiny Uxie, are you interested? :)

Depends. What is the level, gender, IV spread and ability of the pokemon. and is it nicknameable?

Charizard Gr

Firekeeper
    Years
  • Depends. What is the level, gender, IV spread and ability of the pokemon. and is it nicknameable?

It's level one, male in a heal ball, not nicknamed but also not nicknameable with everything except Sp.Def as its IVs. (I'm not quite sure if I said it correctly since I have no experience in IVs, what I know is that it just came through a Wonder Trade and I saw the markings and had it checked at the Battle resort pokemon center and the markings were indeed correct). It comes in a heal ball with Growl, Tackle and Morning Sun , its ability is Flame Body and the nature is Adamant and its Characteristic is: "Likes to thrash about".

That is all the info I can provide, tell me if you are interested :)

Years
  • It's level one, male in a heal ball, not nicknamed but also not nicknameable with everything except Sp.Def as its IVs. (I'm not quite sure if I said it correctly since I have no experience in IVs, what I know is that it just came through a Wonder Trade and I saw the markings and had it checked at the Battle resort pokemon center and the markings were indeed correct). It comes in a heal ball with Growl, Tackle and Morning Sun , its ability is Flame Body and the nature is Adamant and its Characteristic is: "Likes to thrash about".

That is all the info I can provide, tell me if you are interested :)

I'm really sorry it doesn't really have the ability, nature and iv spread I'm looking for I'm afraid :(
    (I'm looking for a Jolly one with Flash Fire and -spak)

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    I'm really interested in your Regigigas not KB, lvl 100, Jolly, Slow Start
    Groudon not KB, lvl 50, Brave, Drought
    Kyogre not KB, lvl 51, Timid, Drizzle, 6IV
    Kyurem not KB, lvl 100, Brave, Pressure, 6IV
    I offer 4 shiny:
    Riolu Male Adamant Prankster
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Eevee Male - Lv. 30 Serious Run Away Nicknamed 45
    31/x/x/31/x/x
    Skarmony(M) - Lv. 52 Impish - Sturdy EV Trained