• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny's Trainer Factory!

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 2, 2017
trainer poke combine: in a way that doesnt look like the trainer is wearing the pokemon... try a more subtle approach :)

http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/pkmndiamondpearl/trainerfrontposes.png
three rows down four over, the male with green hair...

change the hair to blonde, and edit him to look like he is somehow connected to cubones :) plz and ty :)

-----
unrelated, bonechill i finished your gengar request in my shop, but i think i wanna do some tweaking... and i wanna finish the eyes of course :)

Bonechill

Ghost Type Trainer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 8, 2013
So many requests with fusioning involved! Blast my un-fusioning capability!
---------
Thanks!

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 2, 2017
lol they arent that hard bone :)

honestly, i could do the request very easily.. im not looking to get it done, im looking for a unique point of view. :)

Bonechill

Ghost Type Trainer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 8, 2013
I'm giving it my best then, but this is a fair warning -I am not good at fusioning but sort of good at editing, my main priority is recolouring!-

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 2, 2017
well, recolor and try to add stuff :) i very much appreciate your trying something new :)

Bonechill

Ghost Type Trainer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 8, 2013
Save this to your computer and then open it in paint so it looks better!

He's basically as you requested. Taking on the heritage of Cubone's, he carries the skull of his original Marowak partner, not his mother because that basically impossible.

I gave it my best!

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 2, 2017
Save this to your computer and then open it in paint so it looks better!

He's basically as you requested. Taking on the heritage of Cubone's, he carries the skull of his original Marowak partner, not his mother because that basically impossible.

I gave it my best!

very, very impressed. this is EXACTLY what i needed. :) a new point of view. 10/10, i couldnt have done better myself.

welcome to the world of spriting :)

you mind if i animate for my shop?

---edit-----
and sadly, somehow it was lost in saving... something messed up and its too blurry to use... maybe i can recreate it..? if you dont mind me doing so, of course.

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 2, 2017
ty bone :) im going to take a current edit of the same trainer and add your details to it... basically, take your idea for the skull, and the scar(?) on his face... maybe the shirt colors?... whatever :)

thank you very much for the idea. if you even want some help, i have been spriting and editing for years and i can teach whatever you want to know, i have done some VERY advanced spriting in the past, believe it or not. :D

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 2, 2017
lol im actually taking one that someone else made for me with the same basis, the one you made (added to one of mine, since yours had the blur problem :( ) and two customs i just did.... and im making a short story out of it :) you actually inspired it with your description of it lol

imma put it in my sig as soon as i get it all wrote out.

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 2, 2017
lol :) ill be adding it soon.

its added to my sig bone.

(dont open this till you read through it all)
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Bonechill

Ghost Type Trainer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 8, 2013
Black is rather creepy. But that story (Timeline, what ev's0 makes me feel good.

Thankyou for visiting ShinySweeties Trainer Factory (Ugh, I have to say it though)

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 2, 2017
i got to thinking when you posted that... and i was like... creepyblack reference waiting to happen :D

too bad though... there was someone a while back working on that hack and they quit :( i really woulda loved to play it. but enough getting off the subject, this is a sprite shop :D

i want.... any female trainer mixed with a mistrevious :D

have fun :P

Bonechill

Ghost Type Trainer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 8, 2013
I suck with Misdrevious, but I'm giving it my all!

th_Maid.png
I actually think I'm getting better at fusioning now. Hopefully this works, because I signed up for Photobucket so they look better.

Enjoy, Psyxe

Last edited:

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 2, 2017
hm... is it just me or is the outline gone? its not bad but it seems... off? ....

did you get another error bone? or maybe im just not looking at it right...

Bonechill

Ghost Type Trainer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 8, 2013
It looked perfectly fine when I was making it...Darn it!

Back