• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny's Trainer Factory!

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 2, 2017
you see what im saying right? around the bow expecially, it looks like the outline is gone? :(

Bonechill

Ghost Type Trainer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 8, 2013
I see, would you like me to fix it? Just specify what you want me to improve...Sorry about that

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 2, 2017
nah, just do it if you want... i only requested to see if i could force you to get better :P although i kinda wanted the sprite, im not stressing over it.

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 2, 2017
:D i have very unique ways of putting things.

you mind doing pokemon sprites too? if not, i want a pre-evolution for cubone :) (think the thing in my sig, but better lol)

Bonechill

Ghost Type Trainer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 8, 2013
This is actually a trainer shop. Plus, I cannot do any scratch sprites because I suck at them

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 2, 2017
ah. was hoping you wouldnt mind a little bit of a change :)
oh well. no ideas atm sooo.... :)

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 2, 2017
lol im not quite forcing him to do anything... i was just trying to give him a bit of experience :) dont worry, im being nice :D (me and him are friends anyways so... lol)

and yeah, suprise me... i tried doing one for a sprite i did, and it kinda looked... bad. xD then again i just recolored a kengaskhan's baby. (wow i didnt spell that right...)

:D i was lazy. xD (thank you shiny :D)

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
lol im not quite forcing him to do anything... i was just trying to give him a bit of experience :) dont worry, im being nice :D (me and him are friends anyways so... lol)

and yeah, suprise me... i tried doing one for a sprite i did, and it kinda looked... bad. xD then again i just recolored a kengaskhan's baby. (wow i didnt spell that right...)

:D i was lazy. xD (thank you shiny :D)

Oh, oops srry hehe '^_^,
Anyway, i finished your baby cubone, hope its good,
Spoiler:

P.S I have a pokemon factory for pokemon stuff, so next time you want a pokemon sprite post there! :)

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 2, 2017
ah okay ty :) lol

ill use that next time... :)

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 2, 2017
mhm. its not bad :) i may do small edits if i ever use it, if you dont mind... but thats because im ocd with sprites :D

only if you dont mind, of course

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 2, 2017
nah, its fine. i just have a certain way i do outlines that noone else has ever seemed to be able to catch onto :D

Back