• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny's Trainer Factory!

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
Hi, ~Kian~, i work here with my BFF and pair shinysweety and wanted to let you know that your order is finished:

Spoiler:

I hope you like it. I'm an average spriter, so sorry if it looks bad.
Hope you enjoy! ^_^

Bonechill

Ghost Type Trainer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 8, 2013
Thanks it looks great! I'm thinking about putting a comic on this site so if I use these you can get credit.

Oh just a quick question! What are the requirements to work here?

Last edited:

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Thanks it looks great! I'm thinking about putting a comic on this site so if I use these you can get credit.

Oh just a quick question! What are the requirements to work here?

Glad you like it and goodluck on your comic, Oh is you wan't to work here i will send you a a PM and you have to do a sprite test ok so do you wana work here?

Bonechill

Ghost Type Trainer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 8, 2013
Yeah I hope I get in too! I am a pretty good spriter!

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
I don't get this thread at all.

Um this thread is a Shop, look at the first page with the first post you can request anything of the displays then you copy a sheet of the thing you want and paste the sheet on a post then fill in the sheet then post the message, That's what shop's are you request a sprite and the workers and me make them.

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
Years
hey shiny its me again... Now that u can make a custom trainer can u make a custom trainer that looks like the male hero from b/w but with the fr/lg heros clothing?

Bonechill

Ghost Type Trainer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 8, 2013
firehero2.png
Heroine

firehero.gif
Hero

I got a bit bored so I got them for you.

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
hey i need a new hero male/female uhm he must have like blond hair just by his eyes and a blue cape and any good colour shoes and and the hoodie must be like next to his head not on his head she must be the same but a purple cape thing and dffent shoes and socks and uhm blond hair too like the male please pm it to me as its private for now lol you know

Bonechill

Ghost Type Trainer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 8, 2013
I'd take this but that's not my spriting type, if you need a recolour though...I DO work here

Bonechill

Ghost Type Trainer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 8, 2013
Buiseness is becoming slow. I haven't even done a rrequest yet and this shop is drifting away

Back