• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shipping Debates

Who should he date?

• Misty

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • May

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • No one, Ash only likes Pokemon

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    Well, who knows? There are a bunch of new Pokemon released for D/P, and there are lots of possibilities.
    Spoiler:

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I hope May will appear in Shinou, more then Misty did when they traveled through Houenn. That way there will be more advancedshipping, or she could talk about Drew, and promote contestshipping. Either way, she needs to appear. in Shoinou.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Remember how there would be episodes with Misty in them in Advanced Generation? Well, I'm just saying May should come in too. Like for a birthday or something.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    But Misty has the time to visit Ash May doesn`t.

Trust me, being a gym leader is much more work than just traveling around entering contests(Watch pokemon chronicles, It shows how much work being a gym leader can be) It seems to me that May would have alot more time on her hands to visit Ash than Misty...

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    But Misty has the time to visit Ash May doesn`t.

Misty had time during the Special Mirage Island arc to run all the way to Hoenn to meet Ash? You're forgetting that it was some odd Togepi owner festival so she was called over there.

Can`t one of Misty`s sister`s replace her for a while?

Again, I think you're forgetting that Misty's sisters don't battle. They do water ballet and that's pretty much it.

Years
    Again, I think you're forgetting that Misty's sisters don't battle. They do water ballet and that's pretty much it.
    They can battle, they're just too lazy. They did keep the gym during the first 3-4 seasons.

And if she went to visit Ash she would be too far away from Tracey =P

Dingbat

Cacnea is AWESOME.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 7, 2023
    Daisy is the only Cerulean Sister who really battles that isn't Misty...the others are 100% superficial :x

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Yeah, maybe May would visit for a special coordinators convention or something.

Yeah, Misty is really the only battiling Cerulean sister. But remember in "Water Flowers oc Cerulean City", Daisy said that they had lost three times in a row, that means they must of fought so... lol

Ai-Chan

I love Roark~ x3
    Years
    As much as I want to try and keep up with my Pokeshipping love...
    Satoshi is going to marry Pikachu...
    or a rock...

We all love Satoshi...but unless he gets some sense knocked into him QUICK... [I mean...he's been like this for..HOW many seasons? xD] We may all just have to give up on him... xD

My Pokeshipping Love is fading, as much as I want to wish...I doubt they'll bring Misty back as a main character... ;__; I miss the old trio.

As for Advanceshipping... Eh, this one has less of a chance than Pokeshipping. In my opinion, at least. Contestshipping seems to have become more and more apparent.

Personally, I'd love to see Kasumi either with Kenji or Takeshi. [Though I root more for Takeshi. The poor man needs some love. xD ]

All in all...yeah, I firmly believe Satoshi will somehow end up marrying his Pikachu. xD I'm sure he'll find a way...
    -Hopes she didn't post too much or go off topic.-

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    Awww. I really hope Satoshi stays clueless. T_T I love that about him.

I like the idea of Kasumi with Takeshi. I just feel that an older guy for Kasumi would probably be better. Other than that, yay, Pokemon beastiality. XD

Years
    Misty & Brock? Neither of them have shown much intrest in each other...unless you count the ear-pulling thing as jealousy.

I think the best thing for Brock would be Duplica, the Ditto girl. Brock goes crazy over every girl he meets, and she can look like any of them...

I also think Misty & Tracey seem right for each other. The creators of the show obviously want them together...they've never shown anyone else holding hands with hearts flying around them.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Now that the D/P anime has been revealed, does anyone want to discuss the fact that May appears to be gone, and Hikari has taken over? And what that means for Pokéshipping?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back