• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shooting Star Productions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diho

Beginning Game Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2011
    Yay thanks for accepting me, but diho? lol nice, we have to concetrate on one stlye. im willin to learn any, cept diho's. im fine with scatter trees just not that much lol.
    So when were gonna start? ^.^
    Also if you need fakemon designs i have some, that i was designing for me but i can place a story/plot for like 2years now. so yea you can use, if wanted ill scan and show.
    Whoaa. You should... Naah, nevermind.

OT: Thanks for accepting.
    DD, when are we going to start mapping?

Diho

Beginning Game Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2011
    Yeah, that's cool.
    You know, eventually, when we know your storyline, I might be able to help you with it, if you want. I have my creative moments from time to time.
    We'll see.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Well sorry I want more info on the hack before I apply, now im not going to at all, your an ass.
    Well you shouldn't post spam, if you're not going to apply. X_X But I don't care really, but whatever. And I click report right now for swearing... ;)

And now guys, I'll give you the story. He won't be joining so it wouldn't matter now. And I decided this hack should be started anyways, because I'm itching to post it. xDD
    Here:
    I kept running. I dunno where I was, or what was happening. I just had to run. A Pokémon was chasing me, but it isn't one that has been revealed yet at all. No... It couldn't be Darkrai. Darkrai isn't even a bad Pokémon.... I just kept running. I was in a forest, and it was dark out. I heard screams. I heard crying. I felt that I was going to die. But... what happens when death comes? Why is there death? Who created death? Who wants death? I dunno, but this Pokémon, it gave me death.

Last edited:

x Necromorph x

Super Saiyan 4
    Years
    Well you shouldn't post spam, if you're not going to apply. X_X But I don't care really, but whatever. And I click report right now for swearing... ;)

Wouldnt it be censored if it was swearing? Thought so..
    I was thinking about joining, but I wanted more info. This is not spam in any way, shape, or form. ;)

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Wouldnt it be censored if it was swearing? Thought so..
    I was thinking about joining, but I wanted more info. This is not spam in any way, shape, or form. ;)
    Offtopic: I dunno, but censor bypass isn't allowed either.
    Ontopic: I put up the story. If you ever change your mind.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    How am I bypassing the censor? The word isnt censored. Simple as that.
    I'm just saying that it isn't allowed. I'm not saying you are. And I dunno how you bypassed swearing at all, but whatever, just leave that behind. Please be ontopic now and on. ^^ On-topic: You guys like the story? You guys can help with it to make it better.

theking6

Water Types!! :D
    Years
    Name: theking6
    Posistion: Spriter
    Proof of Work: Look at attachments.
    Past Expirence/Projects: I have made many hacks that I kept on my computer.
    Contact Info: PM me.

Diho

Beginning Game Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2011
    Okay. It's special, that's for sure.
    How do you want this to fit in in the whole storyline and, might be handy, what would you like the whole storyline to be?
    Is this some kind of trigger for the main character to get a pokemon and start a journey?

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Name: theking6
    Posistion: Spriter
    Proof of Work: Look at attachments.
    Past Expirence/Projects: I have made many hacks that I kept on my computer.
    Contact Info: PM me.
    Hey the looks nice.^^ ~Accepted.
    Okay. It's special, that's for sure.
    How do you want this to fit in in the whole storyline and, might be handy, what would you like the whole storyline to be?
    Is this some kind of trigger for the main character to get a pokemon and start a journey?
    It's actually the intro for the story. I'm actually having something in my mind now, but don't worry. We could change it on the way. It's actually a dream but real at the same time.

theking6

Water Types!! :D
    Years
    Ok, thanks. I'll get started on some sprites. Do you think you have a good name for the egg?

Ok here's a Swan Boat Pokemon.

Last edited by a moderator:

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    I like the purple better. The line art aint so pokemony.

like i have a swan fakemon. its electric
    it kinda has lugia eyes, a thunderbolt scarf like thing.

your sprite is more like the love swan rides, its plain. the feather details you tried to add. it looks better. and hey in the attachments, i did some stuff, shadowing mainly.

anyways lookie in the attacments.

i also edit the beak to make it look sad. well hey its blue so why not sad looking? (i see no logic there) blue can be happy. but it gives more eh character? plus rember the shadowing i tild you about. navy blue/sky blue wasent the best, its a ll to apart. but yea.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back