• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature of the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Happytism:
    I was also testing something out. xD
    jo:
    Your nine in the afternoon sig keeps screaming out e4. Every time I see it I hear that old guys voive saying what it says in your sig. xD
    Michii:
    It's ever since I started hosting it. Am I really that unfriendly as to people not wanting to enter? xD
    Less people are doing graphics as a hobby, and most who still are, are going into G&P as a career.
    CT:
    I want to too… but all I keep thinking is that episode of heroes, mainly because of jo's entry. xD​

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
    Life is a rollercoaster :P
    Signature of the Week

still it's silly small.. D:

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Michii:
    It's ever since I started hosting it. Am I really that unfriendly as to people not wanting to enter? xD
    Less people are doing graphics as a hobby, and most who still are, are going into G&P as a career.
    Yus. Give us brownies and icecream to enter :<<<
    But yes, I see what you mean. Still, though, it seems odd that we could go from twelve entries one week to five the next to only two half way through. :/

Life is a rollercoaster :P
    Signature of the Week

still it's silly small.. D:

If you're going to enter, then post that here. =))

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I think it was because the lack of ice cream that was offered and that CME entered too. xD

Years
    Sounds good. (Y)

... not that I have an entry to submit, I was just wondering when the deadline was. I'm stumped on this one. :/

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Aww, I'm sorry everyone. I thought that people with more photographical styles could shine in this. You know, ferris wheels, merry-go-rounds, rollercoasters, etc. D:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    A lot of people don't like doing photo manips in sigs…

Signature of the Week

Huzzah… but it's way old. Px

It's also the Millennium Wheel. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back