• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature of the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Does SotW #36 have to do with the movie or can have anything to do with the word twilight?

Does SotW #36 have to do with the movie or can it have anything to do with the word twilight?

Edit: Well sorry, I had posting issues. D:<

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    It doesn't, no. Although Color Me Evil would prefer if there was some connection to it, considering what she said in her NitA entry post. That's why I added her comment too. I don't care either way, never heard of the movie. xD

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
    ...lol. How come no one bothered to ask me if I was limiting it to just the movie? Because in my mind, I was. But I guess my opinion doesn't matter since munna is running the show?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Well I will change it to just movie signatures and get kyen to submit another entry, if you still want it to be just movies. Though that means throwing concepts out of the window.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I'm sure they'll edit their entries… or their posts will get deleted maybe on Sunday or Monday… depending of Happytism. •shot•

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
    urgh why movie version D: so my entry is disqualified.. well i first read twilight and made that sig then i found out it wal all about a movie..

i think i gonna stop with making sigs.. i'm not good at it, BACK TO THE PIXELART SECTION!

Renneh

I know A Bot
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    There is nothing wrong with the theme.... in my opinion.

I mean, people get graphic requests all the time for things they don't know about or like.

If you see a theme for SOTW that you don't particularly fancy doing, I'd just wait until the next week.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Sure you might not know about it, but then you learn about it and try flip it on it's head. Making it relate by the theme and the vague "flipped on it's head connection". It's more enjoyable that way. Most of the time the client loves the idea.

Also, no you can't enter.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    I can't read the text at the bottom of squirturtle's? 0.o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back