• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature of the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I think it'd be better if you took over running it, since chibi robo seems to have forgotten there is a vote and an entry thread each week.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Go for it Angela. I'm pretty sure Chibi isn't gonna show up for this round.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Whenever you want, but keep it consistent. If you start on a Monday, end on a Monday. Etc.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    It's cherri you need to be pming.. pop art was purples choice.
    But I think 66 should be cherri's and 65 be one you make up.. That way there'd be an entry thread and a voting thread each week starting at 66.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    It's cherri you need to be pming.. pop art was purples choice.
    But I think 66 should be cherri's and 65 be one you make up.. That way there'd be an entry thread and a voting thread each week starting at 66.

Ok... That sounds ok.. :D

I'll go set the thread up then.. :D

And I'll PM Cherri next week.. :D

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Angela, way to break your own rules seriously, posting in the entries thread isn't allowed .-.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    In pe2k the entries and discussion about the entries are done in the same thread. I'm sure someone will move her post.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Something I was looking to hopefully add if Chibi-Robo hadn't beaten me to the punch when a new hoster was needed was the requirement of posting your stocks.

Do you think you'd be interested in adding this rule Angela?

That is, if nobody objects.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Something I was looking to hopefully add if Chibi-Robo hadn't beaten me to the punch when a new hoster was needed was the requirement of posting your stocks.

Do you think you'd be interested in adding this rule Angela?

That is, if nobody objects.

Sure that sounds like a reasonable rule.. So I'll just add it in next week? :)

Anyway.. Wow 9 entries already.. Keep up the good work guys.. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back