• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Pokemon.

pokeman rawr

>NoOB<
Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    my fav...

Sneazel. All the way.

on emarald i have a shiny sneazel lvl 100 got it to lvl 50 thin cheated.
    i found it shiny lvl 30 or so got it to lvl 50 then cheated.

mostly dark type though.

AleksanderU

Woohooo
    Years
  • My signature pokemon is probably Jirachi or one of the Eevee evolutions =)
    I have always used one of Eevee evolutions and now I have started to use both the Eevee evolution and Jirachi. :D
    Suugoi :D

Spacial Sage

i don't care if you don't.
    Years
  • Those six pokemon in my signature and my shining ho-oh, Crowne.

Metooth - with me from the very beginning. Generally awesome as well.

Parappa - hatched from an egg Mr. Pokemon gave me. Almost always in the air.

Sykle - caught in the bug-catching contest. He didn't win but he should've <3

Mello - caught before the E4. Helped out there due to his cunning plans.

Chono - starter on a Crystal emulator. Plan to somehow get him in SoulSilver.

Greyash - first shiny caught by myself, over a year ago. The pyro of the team.

Crowne - t'was a cool evening on Tin Tower... and I held up the wing. It sparkled and then... he came. He sparkled in the cool breeze of the moon.

They've always been with me... and I love them. They and all the other 30something of my pokemon are being transferred to White asap.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Well, at the moment, I have it like this:

LeafGreen: Aerodactyl | Bulbasaur - I always end up getting Aerodactyl, because it can wup Lance's ass, and is generally awesome.

Emerald: Mightyena - Underrated, if you ask me. A huge help against Tate and Liza. It also generally kicks ass, with it's Intimidate, Swagger, Sand Attack and Shadow Ball (swap with Crunch before migration, obviously).

Diamond: Staraptor - Come on...it's just...brilliant. Brave Bird is my favourite Gen IV move...

Platinum: Absol - I've always loved it, but I slightly prefer Mightyena. Therefore, grabbing one on my way up Mount Coronet to prevent a disaster seems not only appropriate, but generally cool. It can also then hit Giratina with super-effective moves..

HeartGold: Politoed - I've loved it ever since I saw it's picture in the "pokemon annual 2003", despite never being able to obtain it until I got HeartGold, due to lack of trading pre-Platinum, as I only had one DS.

Noka

I'ma nerd
    Years
  • My signature pokemon...probably Metagross; not because of his* moves/stats. I usually use him because of how...cool it seems to be to command a giant, metal thing on four legs to fight other trainers' pokemon. Of course, his moves/stats are a plus too.

*I'm aware Metagross has no gender; I just prefer to think of him as a he.

Years
  • I know when I was younger, I thought the Houndoom on my Crystal was the most awesome thing ever. She was my pride & joy.

On LG, I never went anywhere without my Jolteon. He was definitely my favorite on that file.

Hmm...Now my must haves are definitely Arcanine, Espeon, Togekiss, & Scizor. I always have to have those 4.
    I have a Togekiss on Pearl, Platinum, and SoulSilver, and the Espeon I have on SS is at level 94 and has been traded across all 3. I trade a Growlithe egg over at the beginning of each game to have one early on. I love them all to bits. <3

Last edited:

Neelh

i am so win lol!!1! :P
    Years
  • I always have Fiero, my Quilava with me, as well as Sandie. I have my Togetic and my Sentret in DC.

Marowak10

Skull Wearer
    Years
  • Definately my Marowak. I hatched him from an egg and fought with him by my side through every step of my journey. He's an absoloute power house, not much can take him down.
    Oh yeah, Marowak FTW!!! I only just started with him in Firered, from restaring, and i have on now in SS, and I love him. His moveset can get annoying, but with False Swipe he is my main catcher pokemon.

Clefairies

I'm always chasing rainbows.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    I always catch a Clefairy in my games and tend to evolve into Clefable, just because I find them so adorable!

My platinum game I am going through now is the first time I have never raised a Clefairy.

Saitou

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2014
    An Arcanine. I always catch a Growlithe before I enter Saffron City and level it to 40 and evolve it then. And all the common bird Pokémon; Pidgey in FR, Starly in DPP, and so on.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • well there are 3, but if your saying EVERY GAME then i guess amgmar and it became magmortar in D/P/PT which is shown in my profile pic. i also consider Dialga and Palkia my signiture pokemon which is obvious from my avatar and whatever than thing under your user name is called, you know the one that says"Dimensional pokemon rule" for me.

Daikenki

Water Trainer
    Years
  • I have a signature pokemon for each game. This is due to me not having the tools to get the ones I DO want to train and use for the entire playthrough.

R/B/Y/G/S/C Games:
    Blastoise/ Vaporeon

R/S/E Games:
    Mudkip

D/P/Pt Games:
    Rapidash and Golduck

HG/SS Games:
    Gyarados or Feraligator

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    My signature pokemon has to be Donphan.

Ever since I saw it in the first movie, it's unknown status captivated me.

Inpu

Rocket Lieutenant
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2010
    I've used a Gengar every generation, and will until they stop making games.

I wet myself the first time I made it to Lavender Town and ran into the unidentifiable ghost. I wanted it so bad, but was so happy that I could catch the Gastly that appeared when I re-entered the Tower with my Sliph Scope.

Ever since then, I've always used a Gastly, and import a Gastly egg at the beginning of each game, throwing my starter into a box never to be used again.

I am so beyond stoked that I can finally have an all Ghost team in B/W :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2010
    Gotta be Ralts, ever since sapphire i have always caught and raised it into a lean mean killing machine !!! :)

Back