• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Pokemon.

Akita

Returned
Years
  • Mightyena is always on my team. Even thoughit's not tremendously powerful and has a poor moveset, I have on all of my teams. Why? Because I like Mightyena. I also use Delcatty frequently.

My Signature Pokemon on wifi are my Latios & Lucario.

Ctrl.Alt.Geak

Swords Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    Gen I to IV (and hopefully in Gen V) I've used Primape, Gen III onwards I have always used Milotic, they are very beautiful.

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2013
    Kabutops, always. I'm not bothered about cheating to get it low level at the beginning as a kabuto. I've used Kabutops ever since I first got one on Red :3. I'm glad I picked dome fossil back then.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Im not quite sure to be honest... I guess its always mostly a Fire type! I think maybe Ninetales or Blaziken!

ISA56 2.0

The one and only!
    Years
  • Jolteon. It has been my favorite Pokemon since Fire Red came out due to its cuteness, speed, power, and ability to crush Dragons with HP Ice.

I wuv my Jolteon!

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    Absol. Anyone who knows me personally should know that it's my all-time favorite Pokemon. I have one of those in my party always, and it was my first Pokemon to have been EV trained and reach level 100.

Years
  • Shaymin! Definitely my favourite Pokemon, and ever since I first saw one I've always put one in my teams ASAP. :]

Xaviar

I left my brain in its jar
    Years
  • Now that HG/SS lets you have a Pokemon follow you, I've been trying to find a signature Pokemon. So far I have Stantler and Togekiss to decide between >.>

Pocchama01

Dark and Psychic Type Trainer
    Years
  • Gardevoir, I always use one every time I play through Platinum or Emerald and almost always use one in wifi battles.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2010
    My signature pokemon would have to be Dratini. Whenever I play I make sure to get one as soon as I can and from then on it's always my main. I wish they would make a dragon type starter one day. :)

Shiny Politoed

Dreamer
    Years
  • A mamosiwne born of my original mamoswine Manny :)(lv 100)

Every time i beat a game with the hatched mamoswine they go back to diamond to be with there dad :D

Back