• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Pokemon.

CptnSmonge

Pineapple Pirate
    Years
    Since GSC it was Togetic, and now it's always Togekiss. Problem is that the Togekiss I put the most training into has the Hustle ability, so none of its attacks are very accurate.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2010
    Wow, I'm surprised so many people have had Murkrow as their signature.
    I bought my Diamond used, and it still had a file, and I was to lazy to start a new one. Unfortunately, 95% of the pokemon on the game were traded, so I could not control anyone except my underleveled, Adamant Prinplup. Again, unfortunately, I was at Eterna.. So i could not beat the gym.
    I set out to find a flying type.. And Murkrows were right nearby! Caught a serious one (which was good enough).. and it ripped Eterna Gym apart. And Veilstone. And Hearthome.
    Before I knew it, the game had become based around Murkrow entirely. Then I found a Dusk Stone. I considered the risks.. Reduced speed, possible ruination of what had becoem my most trusted Pokemon of all time. I considered the positive.. Greater HP, and amazing attack power.
    I used the stone.
    It was still able to outspeed just about everything it came upon! We killed E4 (with a little bit of help from some friends). I went to the Battle island.. And I didnt used anyone but Honchkrow the entire time. It ended with him being around level 80.
    So.. My signature pokemon is Honchkrow ;) and my Magmortar from Platinum.. but thats another story ;)

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Typhlosion, Sceptile, Salamence, Dunsparce, Umbreon, Empoleon, Flygon, & Altaria
    those are probably Ubers to me, i use them as much as possible ♥

i have a bunch of other pokemon i like: Crobat, Kingdra, Blaziken, Charizard, Sharpedo, Garchomp, Shuckle, Sunflora,Yanmega, exc. but im not as good with them ^^"

Years
    I always stick a Jynx on my in game team and breed it to get perfect ivs and then ev train it.

I used it in all the 3rd gen games and in red and even did a solo one with it after I received it in Fire red.

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    Wow, this thread makes me sad. :( Can't say I have one. Wish I did...I would pick one from the original games that I used but it is so far back I don't remember. If I had to pick one though it'd probly be Blastoise.

Hyena

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2010
    Vincent the Luxray. Always have him on every team I build and in the DPPT games he is the father of many little Shinx's...(:

<3

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    eaisly houndoom, the effectivness of dark and the power of fire combined, and wonderful sp atk

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    Hmm. A Pokemon I've used nearly every game might be Pidgeot (after it evolves from the Pidgey I caught in the beginning of the game), but then I know I switch off to Hoothoot -> Noctowl in the Johto regions. I suppose I would then say I always pick Haunter even though it is easily picked off by physical sweepers and psychics. I never evolve Haunter either, I love it just the way it is.

Oh and Growlithe -> Arcanine if I can too.

Years
    Izardash my Charizard. Had one in the original red, then in firered, and I'm making a new version of him in Diamond.
    Although my friends say my Ninetales in my signature pokemon. He always takes them by surprise when we battle and I'm the only one of them to be able to use one as well as I do.

Jung

Sica please.
    Years
    Gyarados. Dragonite/Salamence/Tyranitar/Garchomp in the late game. Always trained Magikarp. I don't give any names to my pokemon. o_o; Maybe I should..

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    The most common Pokemon that you will find on my teams are Gardevoir or Gallade. I love them both :3

Back