• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature rules and limits reviewing

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Just checking to make sure my signature is okay... Hope it is since I don't feel like remaking it 8D..

Years
    What the hell?

I'm sick of this. >< Seems like SPPf has less sig rules than this place, God... Lines? Lines??? Why is there a limit on lines of text? If you don't want inordinately huge sigs, just make the Edit Sig box cut off after a certain number of characters, and instate an image limit.

I've had the same sig for well over a year now, and there's always some random new rule made up that puts it out of line, and then I fix it, and then it's out of line again... I'm almost tempted to just go signature-less.

Now. Some explain to me, *in detail* as I am quite slow, what needs to be done to my sig. IS there a limit on image size? Is the banner to big? What the hell does lines have to do with it, as my sig is eight lines. Eight.

~Chibi~

Last edited:
    Years
    Chibi Pika: Apparently that rule has been there. And no one has taken proper notice of your signature about it until now. When your signature was checked we found it to have gone over the text limit allowed, therefore it's disabled. :/ You could just take a few lines of text out, that's all.

BlueSonic: Your signature is fine.

Years
    Yeah, but the reason I was miffed is that I already had it cheched in this same thread. So either the rules keep getting changed for no reason, or...um <insert other possibility here.>

It said 10 lines of text. Mine was 8. Now the font is even smaller. Is it okay now? *____*

~Chibi~

Edit: wait...it's still 8. Garr... *confuzzled.*

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    I got that yellow sig thing. First time, didn't realize, so I got no warning.I wanna fix it, but I cant tell how large it is now with that dang sig warning on it. I wanna disable it to fix it, but I don't wanna get a warning while I'm fixing it, and it's disabled in the meantime. What should I do?

Years
    First of all, go take the sig-reason tags out but do not save the signature just yet. If you want to make amendments to it - just do what you need to do and click the 'Preview Signature' button whenever you feel the need to, just to see how it's looking so far. And if you feel you've done enough modification to fulfill the message that was within the sig-reason tags, then you can go ahead and save your signature.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back