• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature rules and review thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Really? I thought I was well within the limits. How close is it to being too big?
    By close I meant height, width is beyond well within. Your banner is 244px tall and latias' height is 45px, hence why I said it was close. :D 11px of room left height wise. o3o

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    By close I meant height, width is beyond well within. Your banner is 244px tall and latias' height is 45px, hence why I said it was close. :D 11px of room left height wise. o3o

Otay! :3 Thanks, Beachy.

I don't intend on adding anything more to my sig anyways, so it's alright. :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Errr, 'cuse me. I've checked my sig after it was disabled without changing anything, and nothing seems wrong. However, I don't want to take out the tags in the case that I'm missing something? ;^^ According to my math, my height is 215 + 2 + 72, which adds up to 289. >>;; It's... 11 below, and the disabled tag is saying it's 32 above? So... Yeah. >>;

Zet

Years
    I measured your sig with the measureIT addon, it says otherwise, though I have been told with the style "The Plaza" your sig overflows on the quote, multiquote buttons etc

sorry I misread what I was told. Your signature extends below the buttons, subsequently breaking the rule that signatures must stay within the post boundaries.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Ahhh. So that's what it is. It doesn't extend below the borders on the style I'm using, so which style would it be that it's doing that, so I can fix it? The Plaza?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Alright. :O I'll switch to that style and attempt to fix the problem, then~

Edit: Alright. I think I fixed it. It's not going over anything on my browser, so I'm thinking/hoping it's fixed?

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Hm... On Firefox is seems quite okay... How many pixels is it cutting down below the post on Safari 4?

Zet

Years
    In FireFox it is fine, though on Safari the box isn't complete, the bottom line is missing and only appears when the 'Edited by' message appears and with that message, it looks like about maybe 2pixels over the post

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Is mine in the limits? I really didn't check! Sorry if not in the limits. I'll try to correct it!
    ~Thanks~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back