• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature rules and review thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I know my signature setup with the scrolling was fine when I asked last year, so I did it again this month.
    I don't mind, but um.. I'm guessing the status on that has changed?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    @Ctep: Your signature is within the limits.
    @Cerulean15: If you remove the Pokémon eggs, your signature would meet the guidelines. Either that, or that huge banner that only allows 2 more pixels of an image. But with your signature the way it's set up now, no. It's not within the limits.
    @Ayano Katagiri: Judging from the fact that an administrator was the one who disabled your signature in this situation, I would say that's a rule.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Completely updated my Signature with a new style. Just checking if it's still within limits.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    I noticed my sig got disabled recently. I'm figuring it's the Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver logos? I was wondering whether they had increased in size the last time I saw them on Bulbapedia Archives...

Anyway, if I tag the logos and encompass them in a SPOILER, will that be acceptable?
    My other alternative is replacing both logos with a userbar, which would be smaller in height than either one of the logos, and a few pixels smaller in width. Thanks for assistance!

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I see, thanks. Oh well, time for a new sig anyway.

I fail so horribly at CSS. Is my signature all right though?

How is it now? I made the banner smaller

Completely updated my Signature with a new style. Just checking if it's still within limits.

Weary Mishy is weary of her sig height. :/
    All of the above are within the guidelines of the signature rules.

I noticed my sig got disabled recently. I'm figuring it's the Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver logos? I was wondering whether they had increased in size the last time I saw them on Bulbapedia Archives...

Anyway, if I tag the logos and encompass them in a SPOILER, will that be acceptable?
    My other alternative is replacing both logos with a userbar, which would be smaller in height than either one of the logos, and a few pixels smaller in width. Thanks for assistance!
    No, they wouldn't be acceptable if you enclose them in spoiler tags. Just remove them from the signature is my suggestion. Both of them combine are breaking the signature rules. Besides, what's the point in having HG/SS logos on a Pokémon forum anyway? To spread the work that there's a remake... which everyone here probably already knows about already? :B

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 15, 2010
    Look for my signature... Normally , 200*500 pixels... And 55ko size...
    I hope it's good.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    @ShiroiRyu: Graphic images are allowed to be a combined limit of 500x300 px, actually. But with that said, your signature is within the limits. I think you are mixing the px up, though. The width goes first, then the height, when putting in in #x# format. Just thought I should clear that up for you.

@donavannj: Graphic image of 248x228 out of a maximum dimension of 500x300 and two lines of size two text out of a possible 25... your signature is certainly within the limits.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back