• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature rules and review thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    Is my new signature alright?
    Also, to any mod/above who may notice a change in IP address, I was letting .Seth use my account to help me out with my signature.

Last edited:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Uh, not sure if it's just me; but your css is making one of your images leak out of the css. So, no, it's not okay. Please change it.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • Just wondering how to fix this without changing the images. Is there a way to do that? Like changing and taking away the text or something. Thanks.

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Just wondering how to fix this without changing the images. Is there a way to do that? Like changing and taking away the text or something. Thanks.

You'll need to remove an image to make it within 300 pixels. So...

you'll need to remove the top image OR both of the bottom ones to be within the set guidelines.

Bay

Years
  • Yeah, changed my signature. However, not sure if CSS coding would count towards the pixel limits. D:

If you must know, the Xatu image is 130x130. XD

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
  • Is my current signature okay?
    furthermore, am I allowed to post an assistance note in it?
    P.S: Noctowl is 170 x 170.

Years
  • My signature got disabled before and I have reduced the pictures width by 50 pixels exactly, which has changed the hight as well.

Is that alright? =]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back