• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature rules and review thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eclipse Absol

♫ Shadows ♫
    Years
    I fixed it now, so is it in the limits now?

Also, I got a question: Is it possible to have text beside a image and if it's possible, how do you do it? It's just that I have not much room to place much more text in, (I'm guessing! Dx) and I would like more room to work with. (And I don't really want to make the picture smaller, but if it's the only way to do it, fine)

Thanks.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I fixed it now, so is it in the limits now?

Also, I got a question: Is it possible to have text beside a image and if it's possible, how do you do it? It's just that I have not much room to place much more text in, (I'm guessing! Dx) and I would like more room to work with. (And I don't really want to make the picture smaller, but if it's the only way to do it, fine)

Thanks.

You're within the limits.

And use [image="left][/image] tags, then [left][/left] tags.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Signature rules and review thread

Azalea Town (Hiwada Town)
    ヒワダタウン
    "Where People and Pokemon Live in Happy Harmony!"​

Stuff about me:
    Spoiler:

It tells me the image is too wide by 60 pixels, still. Is it wrong, or is it right that I need to resize the image again?

You need to center the "Hacking teams I'm on" image. [CENTER][/CENTER] tags around the image will fit it in the same way your Azalea Town image is and you'll fit within the limits that way.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    How many more Hack/Game support bars could I fit into my sig if there all the same size as the one that's already in my sig?

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    I've seen a lot of people get away with the limit when they hide them in spoiler tags.

Lyra.

Usagi Small Lady Serenity
    Years
    *mimics Klippy* Yes your signature is within the limits [/mimicing Klippy]

But seriously, is it?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I've seen a lot of people get away with the limit when they hide them in spoiler tags.

Nobody gets away with it, regardless of whether it is in a spoiler tag or not. If someone's signature is breaking the rules, then report them, so it can be dealt with.

*mimics Klippy* Yes your signature is within the limits [/mimicing Klippy]

But seriously, is it?

If you're asking if your signature is within the limits, then yes. It is.

Aurako

Pokemon Communicator<3
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 6, 2015
    Am I within the limits? o3o?
    -just edited to make it pretty-

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back