• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Repaired mine.

Change summary: Inserted fixed image as CSS background property and put random image inside the same CSS div over the top of the main image. When randimg.net fails to load (or if you find it so annoying or slowing to your browser that you use Adblock Plus or another addon to block images from that site) it will auto failover to the static image as background. I think I used the smallest image in my pile as the replacement, but if not, let me know please. I intend to edit the pile anyways when the site comes back up to remove images with transparent BGs so they aren't interfering with each other. (We don't want that nasty overlay effect do we?)

Please discuss this with other staff before you reject the idea, but if it somehow exceeds the limits, let me know. I may just auto failover to a tiny icon instead of a whole image if the size total is an issue.

Repaired again, when image loaded, it displaced text element...which was undesirable.

Repaired stack of images, removing images with transparent BG.

Last edited:

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    These new rules are.... kinda dumb. I mean what is the point of not letting you fill the whole signature bar with css on the width, i mean i understand with the height... But the width only fills the width that's already there.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Karpman - it's fine.
    Pachy - my internet is bleh and dislikes trying to load your signature often... =/ Instances where it did load it appeared to be fine though. *shrugs*
    560cool. - yes, it's just a bit too tall (if you say removed the line spacing it may fit though!). Width-wise it is fine though.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Is mine in the limits? :x I'm afraid the writing is a bit to much /Over cautious D<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back