• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I haven't the doodle if this is okay...

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Nervous and whatnot about my siggy ;___; Limit check please:3

Snowflakes

GONNA HATE?
    Years
    Heh, woops. ^^'
    I forgot to check if my signature was in the limits. I think I solved the issue, but just want to make sure.
    Is my signature within the limits now? c:

If it isn't, I may just give up on this one. :P

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    It's a little bit too high, by about 55px or so. Do you think you could bring it down in height?

KitKat13

i'm on the right track, baby
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 17, 2012
    I'd like to know if my new signature is within the limits. ^_^

KitKat13

i'm on the right track, baby
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 17, 2012
    Thanks for informing me, so I guess this is within the limits now.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Well, I would hope this is within the limits (it's within the signature image size limits). However, if I put a line of italicised size 1 text no wider than the Latios image, would it still be within the limits?

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Well, I would hope this is within the limits (it's within the signature image size limits). However, if I put a line of italicised size 1 text no wider than the Latios image, would it still be within the limits?
    The image is within the limits, and if you want to put in a line of text under the image, that would be fine.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    The tag (500 x 300) is fine. However, the text aligned to the right makes your signature too wide. Next to that, with all the text, your signature exceeds the height limit by 30 pixels. If you resize your tag by 30 pixels in height, your signature should be just fine. Just make sure with the changes your text is centered. :)

Last edited:

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    I'm being a curious monkey and asking again :3

Just a little curious about the text in it...

Guy

just a guy
    Years

Attention!

As the title states, prior to the new rules implemented throughout the community, the first post has been updated with the minor changes added in the signature rules. If you have any questions regarding the signature rules, please feel free to ask here.

[ Link to the first post ]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back